Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m sorry..WHAT!! Is she for fucking real, I’m done, I cannot deal with this any more and FYI SS has got to be the fakest person aside from grinch, on instagram! Jesus tap dancing Christ, I’m out!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dontsugarcoatit

If she's struggling again and abusing laxatives again then it'll explain why she goes off to loads of different shops almost every day, they'll only sell you 2 boxes in a shop at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an idea and I could be completely wrong

Tronalon

I just can’t with this woman anymore! What the hell did she expect they are moving her teeth so it will hurt! Wait until she gets to the stage where they really hurt then no one will hear the end of it. Try having them for 6 years as a teenager with thick wire and a crap load of metal that rubs your mouth sore! Absolute tit face! She won’t keep up with them she can’t hack it, I can’t stand the sympathy vote for today, it’s something YOU opted to do to yourself! Moron 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Clair94

Disgusts me the amount of shite she has in that room!! Make up alone.. it’s not as if she’s someone who gets glammed up every day 🥴

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fuxsake. She's improved somewhat. A few months ago she hardly knew Scotland existed now today she's giving weather reports for Scotland. I despair 😵

• Haha

instasham13

Chatty Member
Rarely post on here but I keep up with the Beggy thread as it's honestly opened my eyes so much. I've followed Beggy since the beginning and every year it's the same old sh*te she posts. The endless Christmas crap is just so boring now. It's actually laughable.

I've never been a hoarder but I can honestly say I can go to b&m etc without the need to buy something now. A few years ago i was guilty of buying something tacy for the sake of it but now i have no desire at all to fill my house with more stuff. If anything this year I'm scaling back and only putting my tree and a few other decs up. Beggys house is an absolute riot. If she just stuck to a few of her crafty bits and nothing more it could be quite nice but noooo she has to have 15 of everything in every room and ripp the utter P out it.

I honestly believe she does it out of a sheer need to impress the gram but most ppl like me must follow for the car crash she is. It must be exhausting living in her world constantly thinking what can I post next. Becky live your life because there is more to it than Instagram.

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
As much as I can’t stand Becky, I do think it’s awful that she went through the eating disorder. Can’t of been a very nice experience and it’s good that she’s open about it!
However, are her family clued up on if she was to relapse? Because Becky won’t notice, infact she will try to hide it, it concerns me that her family don’t challenge her behaviour and just say ‘maybe it’s time to rein it in abit, we don’t want you to be in a dark place again!’ Her constant need to impress people behind a phone screen is a concern, especially as she does such a shit job of it! It’s a shame she wastes so much time doing it, and it’s ruined her relationship with her grandchild!

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Having a early lunch and almost spat my soup out, where do we start with this stupid fuck this morning.

First of all she's one of the fakest people I've seen on Facebook, she's forever copying other peoples content, has fake lashes, fake uneven browns, had botox, up until the other day had fake hair and filters the fuck out of every picture she posts and every story has a filter on. Her daughter has even had her lips done, her daughter will have seen her striving for perfection and thinks some things are normal.

Second "I only follow 4 PROPER celebrities" then reels off reality stars.

Third the chocolate orange 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
Where did you train in diagnosing personality disorders?

Ah, I jest, just need to be careful banding that term about. No doubt she has tendencies though.
I certainly don't profess to be a professional, but anyone can see from her behaviour she certainly has narcissist tendancies plus I know from personal experience what kind of person they can be.

Juju

So Becky how’s opening your new unit working out for you.

She can barely open it because the pink shelf is in the way.

Another well thought out diy project!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
In all brutal honestly, she looks 60. She needs to stop starving herself as it’s ageing her rapidly. Her gaunt bone structure coupled with her Dot Cotton mouth and Gordon Ramsey chin, isn’t a good look.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
She talks about not comparing yourself to others and people on Instagram but constantly copies peoples ideas off Instagram!!!

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m calling it that the tree will be up by November 1st. She got all her Xmas stuff out last year ‘to plan’ then ended up putting it all up. She’s so impulsive she just can’t wait
They are getting a second income from somewhere. My hubby has a good job and I work and we don’t have that sort of disposable income even if we didn’t have a mortgage and our kids are all grown up as well

Mumof3

VIP Member
I just can’t watch her this morning it’s making me so mad!! 😡 YOU chose to do this so get on with it, if your mouth is sore then chatting shit on Instagram won’t help. Put your bloody phone down for once!! No-one wants to hear the stupid noises you are making!
I’m sorry everyone, but I lost my Dad earlier this year, and my amazing uncle died last night, I cannot listen to her moaning on about something she chose. I will keep up by seeing your posts here, because if I hear her moaning once more, I might drive to her town and yell at her!!

• Sad
  • Heart