Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
what IS her excitement/mania about Christmas? Its not even as if she has littluns to get hyped up with . .
What with Covid-19 still lurking, do we even know if proper celebrations will go ahead? I know we need to remain positive nall that but cmon . . Its September ffs.
Those fuckin sweet trees, 3D whatsits and chocolate slabs make me itch . .
Cheap, tacky nasty things . .
Imagine what they look like when you start removing sweets? An ugly white polystyrene monstrosity. . Surely just the tin they originally come in is more pleasing on the eye?
Noooo our Begs likes to think outside the box . . Be more original 🤣
Really? Her content is exactly the same as most other instagrammers . .
Just.Fuck.Off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Libbub

VIP Member
Not being funny we all have days where we can't be arsed to wash our hair and look rough but we don't get on insta and show 80k people!! Christ have a bit of dignity love! Thr trouble is she thinks we want to know every damn detail of her day..... Tbh I just watch now for the laugh of it..... Car crash insta..... So she shows it all. The only thing she's never said is..... "Errrrr yeah just took a dump, it was cute, so errrrr yeah"!

• Haha

YorkshireMrs

Sorry you lot, I have to watch her on mute. What’s she angry about? Couldn’t fail to miss the WordArt inspired “angry” inserted onto about three stories. 🙄
That she got emails from ‘Netflix’ saying she needed to log in and update her bank details. Except her Netflix doesn’t come out of that email address account! So she was warning people to be careful if they got the email to the account they had Netflix set up on.
What concerned me more is, when I get emails like that, from Netflix, PayPal, my bank etc, I just click on the email address it’s been sent from and if it’s a loads of jumbled up letters it’s clearly fake so I press delete. I’m assuming Beggy doesn’t know to do that as she didn’t mention it.

She really is a massive melt with nothing interesting to story

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
4K isn’t a “standard”’price for it. It’s bespoke to what you need doing. Her tombstone teeth are manky which is why it’s costing so much. My friend has just had hers done and paid £2300 for it and she has a slight turn on a couple of her teeth. She just wants everyone to know what she’s paid and how rich she is now she doesn’t have to pay for school uniform 🥱

What was their reply? I am intrigued.....
I’ll post the reply!

Seeing as they have deleted the picture off their stories I got the screen shot 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
They read the last message but didn’t reply... absolute twats reposting a picture like that when we’re on the verge of a massive second wave, and they have the audacity to try and defend it 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Wow how condescending was that pep talk today.....and she really does believe people aspire to be her doesn't she??🙈

And yes Becky all the bikes have been sold....there's a global pandemic on at the moment (not that you care)....people are using bikes to get around rather than use public transport and families are using them to get out and about because you know places have been closed and clubs etc haven't been able to run. Halford aren't shit..
Its because we don't manufacture much in this county and have to rely on imports.... the global pandemic means that there hasn't been much manufacturing going on and there are delays with transport etc so guess what additional sales and less imports mean low stock.....who would have thought it eh??🤦‍♀️

• Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
The piles of make up is making my skin crawl. It’s must be out of date, filthy and ... eurgh crawling with filth. Just shudder.

The piles of everything that are unused? Flip flops, jeans, blazers, shoes, make up, Christmas decs. Garage full, shed (s) full, House full. It is organised hoarding.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Posh 🤷🤷🤷 She wouldn't know posh if it hit her in the face with one of her flipper flops

I've just made some nachos and they're so ca-yute, can you see them, THEY ARE CA-YUTE.

Fucking idiot, she's doing my head in today with her bullshit

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
That’s an obscene amount of money and chocolates on that sweet tree.
I think that - I couldn’t justify the amount they cost to make. We just have a tub of chocolates in the middle of the coffee table and fight over our favourite flavours

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Tagging the PR team 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pathetic
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m sure they’ll see the pic and not bother.
How on earth is a shelving unit EVER cute?!?!
my daughters have them and they’ve got their perfumes, makeup trays, brushes, the odd candle, some faux plants etc etc.........but displaying shoes?!?! Maybe if they were louboutins (sp?) but howay.

im the complete opposite to Beggy, I’m classic and minimalist, preferring just a few classic key decorative pieces out on display and everything else has a place it’s put away. I can’t imagine having my shoes/bags/jewellery on display and all the decorative tat. She must think that her items and everything she owns makes her somebody. I’ve got a classic ladies Rolex (inherited) that is in its box in my jewellery drawer with my 1 other nice watch.......if Beggy had it it would be in a display cabinet 😂. She’s just a materialistic show off with nothing to show.

Sofa spud

VIP Member
So she puts up don’t focus on a month or a year but she’s been harping on about something that happens in December since August? She such a knob jockey

• Haha

Anon212706

How the fuck has Freddie Flintoff’s Bulimia documentary gone onto this old crow banging on about how her kids are older now so she has more money spare YET AGAIN? It’s always ME ME ME ME ME ME.

She couldn’t give two shits about that poor mans battles. In fact it’s an insult she would even compare herself to him, at least he’s achieved something in his life rather than sticking shit sweets onto a polystyrene cone for 90k strangers to watch!

Also, that’s not the case is it Beggs because you still pay for Princess Brookie’s car, insurance, phone and probably her pissing fake lips 😂

HouseofQuiche

I sent her a message about slagging the wine off to her followers that a friend had given her for her birthday. She has blocked me now!
Silly cow.
How pathetic she can’t engage in an adult conversation. Have a different opinion from her and you’re automatically blocked 🙄

GossBoss

VIP Member
After reading all the hilarious comments on here yesterday I decided to go watch.

Sorry girls & guys, she inspired me 😳

Last night I cleared out 2 box's for Charity & 2 for Carboot. She inspired me to be even more minimalist after seeing all her tacky tat 😂

• Haha