Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morris99

Ffs! She’s not having root canal ! She’s getting plastic trays put on her tomb stone teeeeefs!

She’s simply pathetic ! My poor children had train tracks ! Didn’t moan once.

Begs! The owner of Invisalign has a chauffeur driven Maybach, he’s does not need you tagging this shit out of his company !

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Seeing that was absolutely riveting! 🙄

I don't like Christmas films, tbh, I hate anything clichéd and sentimental, much prefer a comedy or horror! 😂 She's in a world of her own, which, is fair enough, but when you share every details with the internet, those things make people think "WTF is wrong with you" 👀😂
I'm putting it out there. I love Christmas. I spend loads on decorations each year, I've been shopping today and picked up 7 more decorations, my loft is filled with entirely Christmas. However, we have two trees and the decorations on those trees are priceless. Some were my great grandma's, my grandma's and my moms. We've got tree decks from every country we've visited, lots from new york, every one has a tale to tell.

I watch Christmas films from pretty much now till the end of the year and have been known to stick on Christmas with the Kranks at any time during the year.

However, I know people don't feel the same and I don't share it on social media because I know the majority of people don't get it!

She literally posts everything she does on social media and them blocks them for pointing out how rude or thoughtless she was?!

She's such a gremlin

💯 like the chocolate orange she used to apparently make into a Christmas pudding, bullshit because she’s shared the same crap fudge glass and shitty sweet trees the past 3 years, she’s clearly in a roll with HER ideas since joining all the Christmas craft pages.... she’s so predictable!
That fudge glass kills me every time 😂 bet she steals the pint glass from the pub too!

• Haha

KNYE_19

Those fucking wet mouth noises shes making today are giving me the fucking rage man. What did she expect when her teeth are being forced into a different shape? Course there will be a little discomfort or pain....christ almighty.

TJ90

VIP Member
That delivery charge is what we have for 10 days worth of food shopping due to financial difficulties and she’s acting like it’s nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Booboo76

VIP Member
Why is she always belittling jaysun? I think he knows his team can’t hear him shouting at the tv, a lot of people do it when watching sport it’s called passion for your team you absolute melon, something you’d know nothing about beggy because your not passionate about anything other than shopping, saddo! 🤪

Mumof3

VIP Member
She’s going all out decorating for Christmas this year!!! Hang on, isn’t that the same as every bloody year?

• Haha

Sofa spud

VIP Member
If only she was real enough to leave up all of her comments, whatever happened to freedom of speech? Baggy you are the kind of person that only likes friends who blow smoke up your boney arse!

Have the courage to leave people’s options on your post!!

Rainbowsandglitter

I still cannot get over this haircut . I accept juniors need to learn but strewth! I cannot believe the head stylist let this out her shop or wouldn’t demand beggy come in for a correction cut . It’s honestly the worst blunt cut I’ve ever seen. What did she use? Kitchen scissors. My hair is so poker straight you can see every scissor mark if not cut by a good hairdresser. Brooke is not cut out to be a hairdresser! Get that girl a girls world as that’s all she’s qualified to work with

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Oh god!! The rant about the kids being all grown up again! Why does she repeat herself so often!!

She’s either sat with her head on one side or that haircut ain’t level!! She’s really bugging me this morning! Can you tell 😂😂

Dexy

VIP Member
She wouldn't be feeling nervous if she had them, like most people, as a teenager! I had 8 teeth out when I was 12 due to overcrowding in order to have my brace and retainer for about 2 years and, at times, it was bloody painful, uncomfortable and very difficult. Why didn't her mother get her teeth sorted young? Maybe she was too busy buying shit for her garden and galavanting with Beggy's numerous "dad's! 🙄 😂 Or..... why didn't Begs do it herself in her early/late 20's, seeing as she was already with The Bank of Jaysun? 🙄
“Bank of Jaysun “😂😂😂.

Have you not listened? They had kids then so buying shite wasn’t an option. Now she’s kid free she can spend, spend, spend to her hearts content.

• Haha