Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsk

How pathetic she can’t engage in an adult conversation. Have a different opinion from her and you’re automatically blocked 🙄
I was just about to say the same thing, once again she has another cringey saying along the lines of opinions are like bellybuttons every one has one, she then goes on to say that everyone won’t agree with what you do but if it makes you happy then go for it. She contradicts herself so much because when someone has an opinion that isn’t the same as hers she gets defensive, blocks people and accuses them of being trolls!!

Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She put up a poll asking should she give one winner prizes worth £1000 or ten winners prizes worth £100 each.

I take it she is going to rope companies in to give away these prizes, heaven fucking forbid that that greedy cunt puts her hand in her pocket.

One of her mates will end up winning anyway, we all know how fixed her competitions are!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dontsugarcoatit

Does this numpty realise that the "believe" bits for Christmas are alluding to believing in santa and the magic of Christmas and not her bastard candle, the absolute wet wipe!!!

I'm begging someone local to shake this fucking clown 🤡🤡

Reactions: 17

Eyeswideopened

Sooo the launch for jac jossas new tan is in a few days ,she will be in my neck of the woods opening a new megastore with the brand shes collabed with, myself and my sister are going to the open night, i cant WAITTTT to ask her hows her best mate skeggy 🤭🤭😂

• Haha
If I was "displaying" shoes I'd have laboutins on show or something (I don't own any 😅) . That looks like a display of smelly shoes in a charity shop. Nothing wrong with charity shops but dont aim for that look when it comes to my decor lol. And Brookes lips. WTF!!! you'd think after all Beckys issues relating to eating disorders and image etc she would be concerned about her daughter and the fact she's making it seem normal to potentially young followers. Yea really responsible......Arggggg!!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Telling everyone Dolly is having her anal glands done, why?
Stop over sharing every bloody aspect of your sad, pathetic life.
The state of her laying there in her bed, get a fucking wash and brush your teeth before picking up your phone you filthy old dog 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
My hubby is a dentist. Masks are put on as they’re leaving the surgery room. Yes in the waiting room however waiting rooms aren’t being used at present in his practice. Clients are booked in where there’s a staggered arrival . They come in front door, go to the appointment surgery room and then leave out the back door. I’m not wanting to be a stickler but honestly this isn’t flouting any rules. As I said yes it was stupid for them to do a photo which probably was taken as she got up from chair ( it’s obviously in the room she’s had treatment ) . Believe me I’m not a fan of Becky, this is stupidity rather than law breaking

She’s had her Invisalign fitted, the mask has to be off for that or they’d not get into the patients mouth. 😂
The point has Clearly gone over your head, no social distancing in this dental practice while they huddle together for an insta pic 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
clearly every practice is different and some are stickler with others regarding masks.
BUT where did I say she needed the mask on during the procedure, I’ll think you’ll find i said
It should have been put back on as soon as the procedure and checks was done.
As beggy says opinions are like belly buttons we all have then and that’s mine. 👌🏻