Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oh God Now What

I can’t think of anything more dull than constant trips to B&M and Home Bargains. Actually makes me feel depressed. All that money she’s spent these past few months she could have had a weekend in London with Jason and a Chanel bag. I know it’s her life but it really does just look so depressingly dull, spend it on experiences instead of tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gagajun

I wonder how her friend is feeling now after watching that bitch slating her gift on the gram !!! Ungrateful cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
The amount of money she keeps spending on cheap crap furniture, she’d of been better off getting a proper firm in to give her a proper fitted dressing room 🥴 everything’s done on the cheap but it actually ends up costing more in the long run🤷🏻‍♀️ It must be exhausting being her

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her now, I can’t stand her and seeing her face and her spending habits and her eyeballing her own breasts up all the time and chatting shit was just winding me up 😑
Ah is that what she is doing? I wondered why she constantly looks at the floor 🤣

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
What a miserable cow. Clearly (or should I say OBVIOUSLY) Jason, her very hard working husband, fancied a roast so she’s going to spend all day moaning about doing it. A roast doesn’t take much time at all, not like she’s making out! Yes it’s a few hours but it’s not all day. Bloody twat.
Bet she makes some roast potatoes for the electrician tomorrow though 🤭

• Haha

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Think I need to take a break from her stories. I had a dream about her last night. We went shopping in London and then out to watch some comedy. Then she’d arranged for us to stay at her friends house and we had to walk for miles trying to find it.

I kept waking up and ending up back in the same dream, so annoying, I’ve had a rubbish nights sleep. Gonna need a nana nap later if I’ve got time.

• Haha
I'm surprised she was allowed her phone due to all the covid regulations as well as having the photo with the dentist!

When I went for a filling 2 weeks ago, I walked in with a mask, as my belongings got took off me and put in a plastic box and I was taken to a room where my dentist was in full PPE not just a mask he had the full works on! It was all very professional. After my filling I got asked to put my mask on and left with the dental nurse

It was all so rushed I forgot to ask him for a selfie though for my insta 🙄🙄 that photo is seriously cringe and unprofessional I think! Who the hell does that! And yes who does she think she is!

It's her latest fad, it won't last and we will get some excuse

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Tagging Ikeas pr team to get a shout out...
She would literally do ANYTHING to get more & more followers.
The old goat reeks of desperation!!!

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
The Range is selling HER believe quote? Did she design it and invent the word? That’s what it sounds like. FFS 🙄

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How many fucking buzz t shirts and jumpers does this creature need?
She must have had about 30 since lockdown started in March, it's actually getting boring the amount of tat she peddles for them.
I'd not wear that shite if you paid me, what grown ass woman wears a t shirt with a fucking pumpkin on the front 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha