Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Because she's a narcissist and thats what narcissists do unfortunately.

Another trait of a narcissist is they never accept that they are a narcissist.

Ooh how many times can I say narcissist in one sentence 😂
Where did you train in diagnosing personality disorders?

Ah, I jest, just need to be careful banding that term about. No doubt she has tendencies though.

Reactions: 2

Tamij

VIP Member
Yes!! I was literally coming on to say the same thing. Where is Phoebe because if my MIL got baubles for my husband and child and I was left out I would be fuming..haha!!
I thought Mack and Phoebe had split up.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
They'll obviously be visible if she's putting her hair back like that. I've got them and mine are visible if I move my hair that covers them. They're applied to the hair underneath and and your normal hair covers them. If she's had them in 9 weeks I'd say she's actually doing quite well. I get mine taken out and put back in every 4-6 weeks. My hair is very fine though so they tend to come out quite quickly as my hair is soft and I wash it regularly unlike Beggy who doesn't wash or brush hers. They're probably matted in 😄
All that is new to me, do thanks for explaining. 😊 Once the winter kicks in and her hair will get extra tangled in the rain, I can see her having them taken out because she won't cope.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
There’s a football saying in Suffolk “yellow and green must never be seen” that jumper and t shirt clash terribly!
The whole sweet thing, with all What’s going on and with all those followers you’d think she’d lead by example and wear some gloves!

Last edited:

Poptart

VIP Member
She sent Gemma at Soul a cheap as fuck chocolate slab for her birthday with the drink slapped on it.
Bet Gemma was thrilled.
Ffs she gives her a candle collaboration and hundreds of pounds of free shite constantly and Beggy sends her a fucking sweet slab.
Greedy cunt!!!!
No way!!!! (Not caught up on her stories)

Ohhlala

I’d like to know was thy is gifted or did she actually put her hand in her pocket for it?! She hasn’t got a clue what hashtag to use!

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Omg! She’s like an actual skeleton now! Why does the family or friends not step in and help her ? Very sad indeed.
I wonder if her eating problems have returned? Especially since someone said in here earlier they passed her in a HB/B&M and she looked tiny!