Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
If they mean he’s in the drugs scene he needs to get up the ladder a bit so they can sort those god awful ceilings, orange floors and 2002 leather settee. A drug importers wife should have a better dressing room than the one she has 😂😂

maybe he’s a ‘uk facilitator’ 👀
Drugs or people traffickers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Showed my daughter Beggy’s flip flop collection and she said “this woman has a problem, why hasn’t anyone told her?“ We can all see it but her own family and friends don’t, how caring are they?!🙄 and as for the make up, why the heck does she need so many eye palettes when she hardly ever wears any eye shadow and even if she did, no one would see it because of those awful lashes 😂
I think that friends and family have tried with her but she doesn’t listen, she doesn’t ever take any notice of Jaysun. Beggy does what Beggy wants!!

Reactions: 3

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Lack of water -I'd say-like body builders when they show the work they dehydrate that's how she looks. Also don't think she be talking much this week once her brace is in she can't cope with just the teeth-lord help her 😝
I haven't listened to her stories, just saw the wig and that was bad enough! 😂 When did she say about the grace, then?

Reactions: 2

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Why is she taking them out to eat? 🤔 Aren't you supposed to leave them in for 22 hours a day? I'm confused.... 👀

I stopped following months ago and she popped up as a suggestion ... what on earth is with the happy birthday shout outs !!!!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
That’s really bad, ours are compulsory weekly
You are probably in the same situation as my boyfriend's home. It's so stressful right now, combined with the fact he's a charge nurse, he doesn't stop. 😞 He's trained in doing them, so does the staff's swabs, too.

no, it’s not practical. You could test on a Monday and come back negative because your viral load isn’t great enough........then test positive on a Tuesday morning and go 6 days before your next test and be positive or negative again because you’ve cleared it. It tells you nothing. We’re seeing more new cases but most people are generally well with it. We need to stop all this ridiculousness, support the vulnerable to shield (if they want to) and the rest of us get on with life.
Well, personally I'm glad they're getting them weekly and that, so far, he's negative, because he's very stressed and I'm anxious about it all. There's not many people getting on with their lives, a lot of us are scared, anxious and find it hard to go out and do day to day things. Each to their own and we all have different opinions.

• Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
People that put quotes on Instagram apparently are full of shit. Latest quote is classic, seize the day Becky. Oh but Monday is jobs day innit. Can't possibly embrace wild abandon and do something actually worth while. Carry on filling up your sheds 🙄