Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C7645

VIP Member
I think it was because Hinch names everything so Stan the Stag was born..... there are other named things like Pablo polar bear.
I’ve been following beggy for at least 3 years, since her new account and she’s always called them Stans - not one to defend her at all but that was before Hinch was on the scene for sure

Reactions: 3

Carrie2019

Did it hurt? I had train tracks when I was a kid and they bloody killed, for two years! If this hurts as much as they did I can’t see her going for more than a week. When I had them tightened I couldn’t chew anything for days afterwards my teeth hurt so much, I can’t see her going through that especially during her favourite day of the year!
Nope didn’t hurt at all. First day you change your tray it’s a bit uncomfortable and sensitive but no pain - never needed to take paracetamol or anything xx

GossBoss

VIP Member
Why is she stating that she will only have 2 hours a day to eat and drink? The amount she eats it won't take longer than 5 minutes so that leaves her 1 hour and 55 minutes to sup tea!!
Was just coming on to say the same. These teeth things are not really ideal for someone with an eating disorder. It's a perfect excuse not to eat 🤷

Believe me there’s no need for hinting .. Why don’t u just buy them beaut? 🤷‍♀️
She's already planning it. Bet her numbers will jump a lot soon. She'll be flexing Jason's MasterCard 🤑

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes.

To be fair, IF it was a properly run business account then she would have made her Christmas plan a while ago. BUT, professional accounts don't mention it yet. For instance, my shop owner friend does a surprise "big" reveal of her Christmas stock, without advance notice.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
You'd think she'd be used to her mouth being open for long periods of times, I mean she never shuts the fuck up rambling shite
Haha!! 😂 I can sympathise with the aching and pain, but SHE chose to put herself through it for vanity reasons because although her teeth are ugly, they don't seem bad as in unhealthy, so she needs to stop moaning and get on with it! 🙄 But I honestly don't think she'll last and has probably got it on a payment scheme knowing she'd struggle....

Dexy

VIP Member
I’d love to say it’s just ageing, but it’s too much and too quick. She’s lost more than some skin tone and fat, as you do with age. You can see her gums and the dark corners at the edge of her smile, her lips are almost unable to close over her teeth, the tissue in that area is just gone.

Has she actually said she’s suffered with an ED? Quite concerning if she is in the throes of it; her heart function etc.
Yes she has.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
What has she done to her hair? Her real hair looks as if it has been shaped around her face and the extensions look very straggly at the front, laying in single clusters on her dressing gown. Wondering if they damaged her natural thick hair?

Clair94

Should you really pull your own extensions out??
110% no! I’ve taken out someone’s weave before and pre bonded extensions, they both require the solution and pliers to break the glue and remove. Never taken out nano rings or whatever she had, but I would imagine they would be a similar process...

YorkshireMrs

After just watching Beggy’s inst tv on her eating/laxative disorder from a few years ago, I can’t believe how different she talks now. She has such a strong accent in the video but no talks slower to sound better, where as really she makes herself sound worse!
Fake Fake Fake

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?
Yes, I can see it.... 🧐