Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Omg I just came to say this! is she really this dumb or is she playing up for “ oh Becky you’re so silly” vibe...
ffs she really needs to learn English all over again!

Christ knows but I know I wouldn’t be showing my hair if it had been butchered like that!
mid be devastated.... brook is clearly NOTA cut out for the hairdressing life 😂😂😂
Haha damn right she isn't! 😂 I think she mainly does extentions, from the photos I've seen, which do look good, so yeah.... stick to that, Brookieeeee 😂

Reactions: 3

Mumof3

VIP Member
My god this women is ridiculous chatting shit about Christmas, who gives a fuck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying fuck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a shit week, some dickhead kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a fucking first class cunt.
What an awful week you’ve had! Sending you lots of love 💞

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Something odds going on because she was desperate to get that ring doorbell then we never heard anymore about it and now the doorbell needs charging, she’s happy to do it because Jason’s at home today. So is she saying she wouldn’t risk removing the camera if Jason wasn’t home? Seems strange to have said that.
Plus it's a doorbell that just shows you who is at the door..it's not an alarm system?!

Poptart

VIP Member
Oh god my volume on my phone was loud when I put her stories on to her screeching "How Cayyyuuteee" 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

• Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t have that kind of job. I normally only have Xmas day off but this year I think I’ll be working throughout as covid cost me my job I’m now a cleaner. I’ll be praying I still have a job at Christmas not haemorrhaging money until then.
I’m sorry to hear that and truly hope things are good for you ❤. I know I’m incredibly fortunate with my work situation and I never ever take it for granted.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Have they sat and pulled those out? Never had extensions myself but look how much of her hair has come with them 😲
You do get natural hair shedding that makes it look like a lot of hair but it's hair that would've shed anyway but didn't come out like it normally would as it's kinda contained in the nano ring.

Not sticking up for her as she must've pulled a lot of hers out which won't have done her hair any good but hope my explanation makes sense 🤔

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I'm behind on the viewing but I notice that whenever she does a "haul" story she speaks really casually, dropping her t's and throwing it around. It's so offhand almost look at this I bought, it means nothing.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I just can’t watch anymore. £200 on a tumble dryer (needs to tell us how much) then £125 on a storage bin?! My little came for Lidl £24.99 kids have broke (buy cheap, buy twice I know) but we have other priorities that £125 could be spent on. She’s all about the price tag!
the mask, I thought Brooke and her gifted some masks a while back?!

OneLineResponse

VIP Member

NEVER click the links in email, even if you think it is genuine. I always spam the email and then open up the account separately. I receive a dodgy request every week via fake paypal, netflix and DHL.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I know she is friends with Becky but is there a thread for the modern mum, used to be inside the whitehouse, I can’t set one up

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Michael’s stories this morning? I know he’s has been on about Christmas (but in a beautiful way) but his stories about excepting things etc
I follow him but I rarely see updates, so I'll go and see if I need to switch them on. That's the same Michael who had abuse thanks to that cretin, isn't it? 😞

Looked at her comparison pics mentioned before. The muscle tone on her face is almost gone and her neck, eating disorder is in full swing. Hopefully she’s getting help
If she was a nice person, I'd genuinely feel sorry for her as she's clearly ill, mentally and physically, but she's proven to be a nasty piece of work, so I can't feel anything! 😡

She's ready for bed about 6pm! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Penguin1000

This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.
Also let her daughter get a boob job at a young age!!! 👀👀👀👀

• Wow

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I think she meant paying for delivery ment she didn't have to go and get them herself which astounds me really as there's nothing Becky loves more than a road trip to splash the cash!
Exactly. It wouldn’t have cost that in fuel.