Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Must be close to 10k by the time she’s finished this, had her fixed one fitted, whitened her teeth and then changed her fillings

Reactions: 3

Poptart

VIP Member
She put up a poll asking should she give one winner prizes worth £1000 or ten winners prizes worth £100 each.

I take it she is going to rope companies in to give away these prizes, heaven fucking forbid that that greedy cunt puts her hand in her pocket.

One of her mates will end up winning anyway, we all know how fixed her competitions are!
If people had voted for 1x £1000 prize who on earth would have donated that?!

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’m so pleased she’s having a joggers day and chilling out she’s been so so busy this week that she totally needs a rest 🙄
I’m currently on day 8 of self isolation for a second round of IVF and I’ve still got about 3/4 weeks to go...I’m going crazy being stuck in the house watching films I don’t understand how she’s so obsessed by it!
Good luck 😘

• Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Haha! 😂 Honestly, I don't really like Christmas, so to sit there watching endless Christmas films would be awful! 👀😂

She clearly gets a lot of joy from Christmas and that's fair enough, but ramming it down people's throsts from at least August is ridiculous - she literally LIVES for 1 season a fucking year! 😡 I can't think past today right now as I'm already worrying about my bf's Covid-19 results (he has a test every Mon or Tues) as he's a nurse in a nursing home and gets tested each week. 😞 I'd love to get excited about something, but I can't for very long.... so she can shove her tat and chocolate shit slabs up her arse! 😡
I have the same in my care home, I live week to week until the test results come back, it’s really scary stuff.

• Sad

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I know I might regret this but, why does she call reindeer/ stag ornaments etc ’stan’ I wasnt following her last Christmas, presume I am in for a treat this year 😏

I think it was because Hinch names everything so Stan the Stag was born..... there are other named things like Pablo polar bear.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Someone from love island recently done a giveaway for £1000 worth of items, they gained thousands of followers from it. No doubt beggy has seen this and that’s where she got her idea from, hoping it’ll boost her numbers dramatically 🙄 she won’t spend £1000 on items her self!!

Only 11 people voted on it. So it couldn’t of been up for long 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Realistically, how long would she had the patience to wait for people to vote so no wonder she’s made an announcement after 11 votes. She hasn’t got the patience for anything, daft bat!

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
In one year she has taken over 2 bedrooms, a loft, a cupboard under the stairs, room under her bed, her downstairs coat cupboard, a cedar room, a shed, a garage, a summer house & and now a storage unit.

I have a garage, a shed & a walk in cupboard that only houses my vacuum 😂
My home is very minimalistic, I just couldn't live like that.
How does she cope? How does she know where everything is? The mind boggles 🤯

P.S Nearly forgot about the extra kitchen cupboards she needed to cram more of her shite in.
She is a raving lunatic!!
She doesn't and that's why she has multiples of things 🙈