Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
What was she actually dribbling on about this morning?! If I started spouting nonsense like that before 8am people would tell me to go back to bed 🤦‍♀️😂
Not really limited on what we can do in England Beggy up until 10pm but we are limited on numbers. Yeah it’s shit but at least we have our health hey Beggy?!
Moans about all that yet her grid post says “staying home is the new going out” her happy place etc. Make your mind up, which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
What in the name of iggy pop is that “they just know” post all about and #dogs#trust#gut#felling. Urmmm what?

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
Why does she always make everything about ger!! Selfish cow!!
Because she's a narcissist and thats what narcissists do unfortunately.

Another trait of a narcissist is they never accept that they are a narcissist.

Ooh how many times can I say narcissist in one sentence 😂

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Sad voice Beggy is back and as predicted has turned the FF programme all about her, at least we didnt get the christmas countdown this morning...
So yeah

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
If she'd liked that wine, she would have tagged the fuck out of Kylie in the hope she would re-post it. She's a phoney begging bastard.

• Haha
Has a go at Jaysun for shouting at the TV when she shouts down her phone every waking second of her day 🤣

She should come and hear my boys shouting when their team play 🤣 I'm the same when I'm watching a quiz show I want them to win so I'm shouting the answer at the TV 🤣 not sure if that's madness or passion. I shout when they win too 🤣 and tell my husband how happy I am for them!

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
You are not telling the truth Beggy, you do not have 20,000 tons of washing to do! Although, maybe if she washed everything she owns it could well be that much 😂

• Haha

Sofa spud

VIP Member
She’s had an idea, translated as she’s seen something else where and is passing it off as her own again...

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I couldn’t kiss my cat, or even if I had a dog I couldn’t let it lick my face or kisses, I mean they lick they’re own arseholes for crying out loud 😂😂 not to mention my cats breath fucking stinks 😷 😂
I was thinking the same plus dolly was having her anal glands done the other day 🤢 no thanks

• Sick
  • Wow

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
This woman is never 42 she’s definitely lying my friends are all that age and that’s not what 42 looks like , I don’t care how hard her paper round was .

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the fuck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! She always filters everything!