Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
She’s so.......
scruffy,
filthy,
trampy,
Beggy,
thick,
Illiterate,
Braggy,
Dirty,

if anyone else can add..........

She literally makes my skin crawl 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12

conrea37

VIP Member
Just because you have the money doesn’t mean you should buy everything you want.

looking forward to seeing her on hoarders in a year or so

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I was speaking online to someone who knows off Beggy and her delightful family and they said they're surprised we've not all cottoned on to where she gets her money from.... I'm like huh enlighten me. Let's just say Jaysun working at the docks is a big part of it!!! I'm like omg really 😳
If they mean he’s in the drugs scene he needs to get up the ladder a bit so they can sort those god awful ceilings, orange floors and 2002 leather settee. A drug importers wife should have a better dressing room than the one she has 😂😂

maybe he’s a ‘uk facilitator’ 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why would anyone want a polystyrene tree covered in sweets that are going to go rock hard the minute they are out of the bag.

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Having an orgasm over Charlotte Dawson liking Believe, ffs you'd think she was a big A list celeb, she is only known because of who her Dad was 🙄 I bet Beggy is gutted she didn't get tagged so is letting Charlotte know by tagging her
😂😂😂
What a sad, desperate hag she is.
Charlotte "chips and gravehhhh" Dawson and Jac "it's perfic" Jossa.... fuck me, Sowl is reaching the dizzy heights of stardom! 🙄😂

• Haha

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Blimey. What a load of projection this morning. I also think she’s in the grip of her ED, for sure.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
She can’t watch her stories back, surely? I mean if she did she’d see what we see and think what the fuck was I talking about? 🤣
Is she one of those that thinks COVID is going to just vanish on the sound of the new year bells?? Daft bugger, it’s sound more and more like 2021 will start off just as 2020 is finishing. 🙄

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Can you imagine all the bacteria and germs all over her make up and brushes 🤮🤮🤮🤮I wonder when the last time she replaced anything? Or cleaned her brushes?
it wouldn’t be so bad if her things were classy but it’s all cheap shit
Maybe she’ll clean them today... after she caught up on here 😂

• Haha

Anon212706

If you think about it, all she’s done is replace her laxatives addition with her social media addiction.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
The trouble is you don't "go through" an eating disorder or addiction. You manage it and live with it for ever. It is embedded in you. I think it is good for Becky to talk about it and the control it had over her life. IG is definitely her replacement. Davinia McCall always says, as an addict, you replace one with another and hers is now exercise and feeding her body all the nutrients for stable brain health. Sadly Becky's replacement is not as good for her mental health and the eating disorder was a mental health issue so she's created a vicious circle. Becky eats dreadfully so her sugary food/meals/snacks/costa all spike her brain, hence the manic behaviour and afternoon naps when she crashes.

If you think about it, all she’s done is replace her laxatives addition with her social media addiction.
Spot on.

Sausagerocket

Why has she got that obscene amount of make up when by her own admission she’s doesn’t know how to use most of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Once again using her favourite descriptive word to describe the drinks trolley, “how cute”.

WTF is going on with the rats tails today 😳. How Brookieblessher can be a hairdresser and let her mum go around like that on a daily basis is baffling!!

Attachments

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
If I hear that feckin screeching voice on that sweet tree highlight once more I’m going to pull my ears off, Christ on a bike she’s annoying! 😱🙄🤭

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Looks like Brookeblessher has had more shit injected in her existing fish lips - she only had them done last week or the week before! 👀
It’s so sad for these young girls to feel like they need these things doing to their faces 🤷🏻‍♀️😢

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss about in the style? She filters every grid post and every story she does.
My god she is the most hypocritical fucking bitch on Instagram

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes. My plan is to send my husband up in the loft to get all the decorations down at the beginning of December get my kids to help me put the decorations on tree and then spend 4/5 weeks stopping them from tipping it over and breaking decorations 👍

• Haha