Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsk

Ahhhhhhhhhh It’s DRAWERS not Draws also while I’m here beggy, its a chest OF DRAWERS not a Chesterdraws 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She chats about Jacqueline Jossa as though they're best mates.
Beggy did that just for Jac to show it in her stories so she gains more followers 🙄

Why didn't you give your mate Mrs Hinch a mention when she got to 3 million, Beggy? 🤔

TJ90

VIP Member
If I went to a friends house and they put me in a shed I’d be fucking livid. And it is a shed, no matter what she’s called it.
You can get some gorgeous summer houses when they’re done properly but of course she does everything by halves. She’s a scatty cow.

• Haha

Lisav

Chatty Member
That Kylie wine is actually very good.

I know not everyone has the same taste, however I wouldn't slate a gift that my friend bought me on social media.

She has a cheek to tell her to stick to singing!. She looks a good 15 years younger than her for being 52!.
Kylie, stick to singing.

Beggy, stick to dishing out crusty 2p's you bitch!

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She wouldn't be feeling nervous if she had them, like most people, as a teenager! I had 8 teeth out when I was 12 due to overcrowding in order to have my brace and retainer for about 2 years and, at times, it was bloody painful, uncomfortable and very difficult. Why didn't her mother get her teeth sorted young? Maybe she was too busy buying shit for her garden and galavanting with Beggy's numerous "dad's! 🙄 😂 Or..... why didn't Begs do it herself in her early/late 20's, seeing as she was already with The Bank of Jaysun? 🙄

• Haha

Chumpy

The piles of make up is making my skin crawl. It’s must be out of date, filthy and ... eurgh crawling with filth. Just shudder.

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Leave them in for 22 hrs a day..... so she’s taking them out in a minute! She’s got a lot of spare toothbrushes, for car, work, handbags etc. So they are going in and out all fucking day then!! ( bit like her weekends)!!!!

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I couldn’t kiss my cat, or even if I had a dog I couldn’t let it lick my face or kisses, I mean they lick they’re own arseholes for crying out loud 😂😂 not to mention my cats breath fucking stinks 😷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Becky literally wants to be Brooke doesn’t she, their hair is the same, Brooke wore the pink jacket and then Becky had too.. all very strange..

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the fuck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!
Came on to say the same, what a hypocritical cunt! She’s the biggest fake on Insta 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick

Hello_Vera

Oh shut the fk up. I don’t compare my life to yours, ok? Now someone please take her soddin batteries out.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
What happened to the day in joggers watching Christmas films? 🤥🤥

Also, I went to B&M the other day for the first time since February. It was the same old stuff they always have...what's the obsession people like her have with going every week?!

Rosie1111

Something odds going on because she was desperate to get that ring doorbell then we never heard anymore about it and now the doorbell needs charging, she’s happy to do it because Jason’s at home today. So is she saying she wouldn’t risk removing the camera if Jason wasn’t home? Seems strange to have said that.

• Wow

Rainbowsandglitter

Fuxsake, I doubt they have that much equity on their shed of all sheds! The spending is utterly obscene, even the fucken Queen doesn't spend daily like begster or at least she doesn't Instagram it.
Her spending doesn’t bother me. It’s more her wastefulness . No one needs more than 5 pairs of jeans. She’s trailer park. Wouldn’t let it bother you.