Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Once she’s done with the Invisalign she’ll be sorting her BFG ears out!View attachment 266350
True. Depends if enough posts point out her ears. Enough posts on here mentioned her teeth and just like that the teeth are getting sorted. Irony is, she gives all these laments about how young girls should be happy in themselves blah blah blah....then spends copious amounts of money changing herself. Begster the Bizarre 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Made the news? Yes because you contacted them Beggy 😂😂

a real show stopper? Since when has sticking sweets to a polystyrene cone stopped any show? 🤣🤣

she does love to big herself and her work up

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She's not going to see it through, is she? 😂😂 It's not even been in half a day and she's not stopped fucking moaning! 😂

• Haha

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to to bang on about instagram not being real! We’re not stupid we know!!

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
If she buys someone a box of chocolates she likes to think what she can do with that box of chocolates......I could tell you where to shove em Beggy!!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Ohhhh, is she going to the dentist today for her fitting? 😬 I genuinely dont think she'll stick it out - she's too much of a moaner and too lazy to deal with the difficulties. 😡

Lisav

Chatty Member
The sweet balls 🤢 when she was measuring them 😂 why not just look on the website you bought them from and tell people that way. Why she needed to get the tape measure out I don’t know... I swear she plays up to the camera, she acts thick as pig shit to look sweet and make her followers love her , reminds me of Joey Essex..
Next thing she'll be wearing one of her Michael Kors watches around her ankle like Joey did. You know, thinking out of the box. 😉

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍
But she’s an absolute dirty skank with dirty nails, paint On her hands from days after she’d painted. And I guess it can’t be passed via food but spike be from the packaging it’s wrapped up in. She’s not the most hygienic person so think that’s mostly where it all comes from with her giving food as gifts. And at one point she was selling with no insurance or environmental health checks 😳🤢

weebee

Invisalign, the fixed retainer, teeth whitening and then changing all of her fillings.....she’s printing money!!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘We love being happy’ says literally no one who is actually happy. She oozes loneliness and unhappiness. Fake fake fake

obviously....

VIP Member
part of me suspects she has got this invisalign in order to have an excuse to eat less....
Did anyone notice how she said she hadn't eaten today and it was 4pm when she did that story....and when she storied saying she was eating, she had the camera pointing higher so nobody could see

Poptart

VIP Member
So the summer house is done, the IKEA desk has arrived. I wonder what her next project will be for October!

Kezza_69

VIP Member
How many fucking dressing gowns has this cunt got?
Forever whispering the weather updates from her egg chair in yet ANOTHER dressing gown!!
Jeeze . . Ive a winter 1 and a silky summery 1 . .
I thought the flip flop fetish was bad enough . .

• Haha