Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon212706

Admittedly her hair looks better than those rat tails she had before..... but I’m still not a fan. And she’s not a great advert for Brooke as a hairdresser! I’d never go to Brooke cos beggys hair always looks shit
If you look at Brookie’s hairdressing page it’s apparent why she’s STILL not qualified.

It’s clear she’s over processed that bleach to the point her hair hasn’t got any life left in it! That cut is wonky as hell too.

Bad advert for Brooke and the salon she works at in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dontsugarcoatit

What is that spitty clicking noise she's making ffs!? Baggy sounds like she's trying to communicate with fucking flipper 😂🐬

It's making me want to throw up 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Rocketdog65

Her morning countdown like she’s on TV winds me up so much!
I can’t stand it some people have lost there jobs due to Covid etc and all she can do is a countdown to Christmas is this woman real ! Makes me blood boil some can’t even bring them self’s to face it after all what’s happened this year she is very oh look at me it’s all about me type of person

Lucille

Black slug eyebrows, white hair, tonnes of makeup - off out Christmas shopping again.... So yeah.... Yet another Christmas haul?

My head has exploded

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Why was baby Brooke not allowed to put together her own unit? She always takes over. My kids have helped with flat packs from a young age and building solo since their early teens. It’s a life skill 😂

This mornings talk of putting her tree up mid November has started me off 🤣

It's October 2nd and she is planning when her tree is going up and wants to sort out what she has because she is changing her colour scheme! It's all just a little bit too extra for me! Less is more!

All those stories! Why doesn't she just come off insta and get a life! 🤣

We have no plans for Christmas as of yet nevermind when I'm putting the tree up 🤣

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Every time she says the words sweet slabs every inch of my being screws up into a little ball and shakes 🤢 it actually makes my blood run cold!

Laying a bottle of shit miniature wine on it does not make it better

• Haha

Stantheman

Des is a true story... She'll be watching The Crown next and realising that's a true story too.

• Haha

So......yeah

Chatty Member
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT SWEET THING? Did anyone else gip with the thought of her filthy grabby hands all over those sweets? Beggy going on about thinking outside the box again..... maybe climb back inside it love!
Also, I didn’t realise she was a time traveller🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Have a missed a point? She talks about putting the units up and then says “saves me a job” but it doesn’t you still had to put them together! Am I the dumb one her? 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
Christmas countdown has started
She is putting electric blanket back on
She is meeting 'dawney' later
She might be going for breakfast or lunch with Jason
She needs to go to b&q but is tempted to keep her joggers on and watch Christmas films....

Oh and its raining and windy.....

So yeh....

• Haha