Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but how many stories has this woman done today. get a bleeping life

Reactions: 15
Just had my beggy catch up christ I had to skip through her saint becky speech, someone has definitely put 50p in the head today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had my beggy catch up christ I had to skip through her saint becky speech, someone has definitely put 50p in the head today.
They certainly have and then she's used the 50p to buy a load of reduced last year Christmas shite in b&m that she didn't need but absolutely HAD to have because god forbid anyone else get something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear me. Who wound Becky up this morning? She was on a proper rant. She needs to calm down.

Reactions: 10
Here we go again Beggy thinks she knows everything about insta, giving advice. For such a big account she never gets many comments on her posts
She says she never puts pics of her granddaughter on Instagram thats because she never sees her. She says she only puts what she wants people to see on her page, what about not asking permission or even checking that it was ok to put photos of Rendells wedding on or announcing that Rendells mum had died before the family had chance to announce it, and as for the photos at the funeral that's just appalling.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought she had her clipped up at both sides at first but then I realised that it’s her BFG ears.......what the holy hell are they 😬
She's quite odd really.... huge, thin, stretchy looking ears and long, twiglet fingers and toes.... 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe anybody sends her messages saying her hair looked tit. If I was going to message her and risk being blocked, I’d say a lot more than that!
She reads all her cussing on here 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
101 fkn dots 😱😱on her screen and clearly a fair few have already fallen off as all the early morning ones are gone. She needs to get a life.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve only just started watching today’s stories... who does she think she is? And since when is calling out someone on not declaring ads trolling??

Reactions: 14
Well I've been that busy after my brows and coffee I've only just managed to catch up on my break at work

Oh my....Friday feelings! 🤣

I think she should take her own advice about appreciating what you have, and don't compare your Insta to others...she does that she appreciates nothing and she always wants more. Is this her way of justifying what she does

I appreciate everything I have, my life, my husband, I have a good secure job and I don't live my life on insta looking for the next freebie. My life is fine! Her life however is not and it shows! I've not done 101 stories today! Been too busy!

Shes an awful woman! She was high as a kite coming back from B&M. Definitely has a shopping addiction because of the lying and justifying going to B&M that she went for something "essential" but she wanted to check out the Christmas tat!

Also why would I want to work with businesses on insta and have my house full of absolute rubbish! I couldn't have parcels coming everyday because people have gifted me stuff. My home would basically be an advert and I wouldn't sell my soul for a few extra quid to spend on even more tat!

And I wish these "influencers" would get a grip on what a troll actually is!! 🙄

• Heart
Becky would always lose a few followers, but she hasn’t lost one in the past month and we are supposed to believe she doesn’t buy them. 🙄
She certainly has lost followers, remember the girl she was arsey to who she blocked. Thats losing a follower.

Also, its September.....has she mentioned her only grandchild first birthday yet? I dont see any preparations or excitement over it, just shallow greed from her as usual

Beggy 'don't try and be someone else's'

Thats not actually a bad idea for you beggy. Be someone who isn't a shallow materialistic witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has she been on the Columbian marching powder all day?! Shes proper off her tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.