Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She’s buzzing off her tits today! She must of eaten something and is having a sugar high. She’ll crash about 3pm and be knackered again. So........ yeah
She's still knackered from her 3 hour driving session last Sunday 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How can someone with toes that length have the balls to wear sandels

She will have no snowflakes left the way she slams them down bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is absolutely manic after spending money on Christmas tat honestly woman take a breath

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don’t get the hype with B&M, it’s just all cheap and nasty crap! Although, it is good for cleaning stuff and kids to spend their pocket money on. But to go as many times as this slapper does, I just don’t get it, it must get boring seeing the same stuff

Also, why is everything always ‘obvious’ when it’s quite clearly not obvious! Once she knows a big word she just says it in every sentence to sound smart, when in reality she’s using it in the wrong context in more ways than one! Fuckin hell she is getting on my nerves today.

Reactions: 18
I just don’t get the hype with B&M, it’s just all cheap and nasty crap! Although, it is good for cleaning stuff and kids to spend their pocket money on. But to go as many times as this slapper does, I just don’t get it, it must get boring seeing the same stuff

Also, why is everything always ‘obvious’ when it’s quite clearly not obvious! Once she knows a big word she just says it in every sentence to sound smart, when in reality she’s using it in the wrong context in more ways than one! Fuckin hell she is getting on my nerves today.

Thank goodness you said this, I thought I was alone. We have one about 20 minutes away and yes, if I'm passing I may grab cleaning stuff but the rest of it is absolute tat. Especially the Christmas stuff.

Becky is definitely thinking "outside the box" with 2019 decs.

Reactions: 8
Thank goodness you said this, I thought I was alone. We have one about 20 minutes away and yes, if I'm passing I may grab cleaning stuff but the rest of it is absolute tat. Especially the Christmas stuff.

Becky is definitely thinking "outside the box" with 2019 decs.
I used to always go to B&M/Home Bargains for cleaning stuff and for odd bits I need but I can’t say I think it’s amazing. No longer use there since I discovered Ocean Saver and buy these trying to use less plastic. She just thinks having 6 of one cheap item is better than having 1 higher quality item. Her life must be so empty to feel like that

Reactions: 4
B&M, Home Bargains etc are all good for toiletries and cleaning bits. The make up sets she was filming! I’m no snob, but I wouldn’t buy anyone a makeup set from B&M. Boots do such nice bath and beauty sets at Christmas time which are great for people on a budget.
She also needs to get her arse back to whoever put those hideous eyelashes on. She knackered from carrying them around all week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite like those sleighs and the little Christmas soft toy things she has on them. 😲 I don't make a fuss of Christmas but I do like little ornaments and stuff like that.

Do I need to leave this thread? 😩

Nooo.... I quite like them too! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite like those sleighs and the little Christmas soft toy things she has on them. 😲 I don't make a fuss of Christmas but I do like little ornaments and stuff like that.

Do I need to leave this thread? 😩

I ordered one of those sleighs! 😂 I think I also have those snowflakes too! 😩😩

She’s pulled the “do you know who I am” card on the phone people 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The only thing that’s obvious to me is that she’s a bleeping moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I like them too, I was going to order one until I saw how much delivery charge was £4! Sod that!
Oh bloody hell! I'll be looking around on Google to see wheres the cheapest as my nearest Hobby Craft is Cardiff, and a bus ride away from the city centre. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Massive mental health issues. If she isn’t bipolar then her highs and lows must be meds related as the massive change with buzzing, shouting and grabbing today is over the top.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.