Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely people don’t seriously believe she’s off to home bargains for cupboard stuff and biscuits, when she’s often said she lives opposite a Morrison’s?! Why not just tell the truth, I’m off to check out the Xmas shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s so tit at those videos, the make up brush and getting transformed. They’re worse than that MrsM’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I ever get that excited about going to Home Bargains I want someone to bleeping shoot me!!
Right?! Am I missing something? I nip in to home bargains when I need toiletries/non perishables mainly but ours is a big one and even do meat & veg........I don’t think I’ve EVER planned a trip there or been the least bit excited about going. I hate shopping even for fun stuff!

Eeeeee the transformation videos, super cringe 😂😂😂 not even in the same room 😂😂 she’s absolutely tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's tagged "Micheal" Kors in the pic of her done up for those ghastly trainers 🤣 never known someone so illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always makes me laugh when it cuts to the next story and you can either see the hand or brush shaking before they ‘reveal’ the look 😂😂😂
The way she always holds back that bit of hair, winds me up way more than it should! just pin or clip it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She isnt going to Home Bargains for cereal and cupboard bits. Shes going for Hinch's Fabric Softener and Pods. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just popped into my home bargains and the Christmas stuff is mostly tacky as 💩

Reactions: 8
I always wondered when I followed her why she didn’t get classy decorations instead of tat. Every year we go to garden nurseries with fab displays, gorgeous items and Xmas nights (obviously not this year). She’s never done that because she never ventures far and when she does it’s for cheap tit, which when added up is a costly waste.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea why she calls herself the queen of Christmas, she does nothing remotely Christmassy apart from throw a load of tat at her trees!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I first starting following her a few years ago, I thought well she just loves tat! Some of the things she puts on her trees I wouldn’t have them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this is going to make me sound like a complete snob (I’m not I was bought up on a council estate and I’m proud of my roots) but if I was buying Christmas decorations I wouldn’t broadcast to 90K people that I was getting them from home bargains/Poundland/B&M.. a nice garden centre.. yes. A nice London department store.. yes. Mass produced, badly manufactured cheap shite... absolutely not!! (No offence intended to anyone who buys their decs at these shops x )

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know this is going to make me sound like a complete snob (I’m not I was bought up on a council estate and I’m proud of my roots) but if I was buying Christmas decorations I wouldn’t broadcast to 90K people that I was getting them from home bargains/Poundland/B&M.. a nice garden centre.. yes. A nice London department store.. yes. Mass produced, badly manufactured cheap shite... absolutely not!! (No offence intended to anyone who buys their decs at these shops x )
No offense taken the only reason why I've got cheap decorations over the last few years is because my kids are so young and can't keep their hands off the tree and I don't want them breaking my more expensive ones 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No offense taken the only reason why I've got cheap decorations over the last few years is because my kids are so young and can't keep their hands off the tree and I don't want them breaking my more expensive ones 😂
I resorted to this after my eldest pulled the tree full of glass Disneyland exclusive baubles on, I wanted to put her in the bin 😂 so put Wilkos and tesco Dec's on till the kids were older, now they're older get the death stare if they even stand by the tree for a snapchat 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this too and even took a screenshot but then forgot about it as I had to go out. Bloody shite!
Isn’t it! She is always laying in that bed watching the tv on the same wall so why given she all about her decorating and diy hasn’t she sorted that... she’s all show and thought we wouldn’t see it...

Reactions: 2
Been there and got the T Shirt.. my youngest is 18 and only now I’m happy to have the ‘posh’ stuff !

I resorted to this after my eldest pulled the tree full of glass Disneyland exclusive baubles on, I wanted to put her in the bin 😂 so put Wilkos and tesco Dec's on till the kids were older, now they're older get the death stare if they even stand by the tree for a snapchat 🙄😂
Totally get this but we don’t advertise ourselves as “the queen of Christmas”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.