Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clair94

That dressing room is beyond ridiculous, does she share with Brooke or is that all hers?!

Reactions: 1

Hairraiser

VIP Member
As IF she has sat with a glass of wine and gone to bed without even washing all the paint off her hands. I’ve been painting a very fiddly fence for weeks & weeks now (I also work and have 4 children!) and literally before I touch anything I’m stripped off and scrubbing my hands in the shower. How could you settle with even a speck left on you?!?!
Maybe it’s my OCD but I just don’t get it. She’s filthy.

And it’s no wonder she hides those ears 😂
She looks so old and gross here 🤢 I’m no oil painting by all means, but I’m not showing myself to loads of people on my phone!

Zak2325

@GossBoss Sorry to read about your Dad passing away! ❤

She is tired due to poor nutrition. She needs to nourish her body. She will be lacking in nutrients if she is that tired from doing sweet FA!

Shes annoyed me today with how tired she is. I'm working so much this week. I'm tired yet I've not taken to Insta to tell my followers. Its life Becky! Stop with all the woe is me!
I thought god help her if she ever got a proper job 🙄😂

Becky is the saviour of all those people who look forward to her morning stories.... straight from bed, yawning, sleep in her eyes, matted/greasy hair, thick mouth and drooping spaniels ears.... 🤮

Alright Beggy, we believe you.... 🥴

She seems to live for the gram.... doing all the things she does purely for content. The only "friends" are those alcoholics up the road, but I doubt she has real, genuine friends. All the shit she buys and plans for is to keep her going and to keep her page running because she cannot sit still and do nothing.
Even they don’t seem to be bothering with her anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:

Booboo76

VIP Member
FFS !!!! Just been and looked at her stories, I'm binge watching The Fall today on Prime as it's a good destraction from everything that's going on in my world currently and the fact I'm back at work tmoz after 4 weeks off - 2 wks a/l & 2 wks bereavement. Anyway, I'm digressing again ..

Those cycling shorts or whatever they are - hilarious 😂

Another change round of her *shoe room* and another order from IKEA.

More pointless xmas tat, more pointless shopping trips .... but at least she's finally managed to get Bread and Milk .... That Morrison opposite her must be so rubbish if they don't even stock the basics 🤣🤣

And anyone else noticed that when she's lying or feeling guilty about something she *puff's* up her hair as well as looking to the left (her left on the story)
Yeah I noticed the hair thing

Dontsugarcoatit

Mine aren’t like Beggys, they’ve got a thinner sole and they’re sooo comfy.
Thank you, I have ME and I'm so clumsy already but my feet are always freezing haha so was wondering about getting some but not wanting to fall in such a big pair and my feet ache all the time when it's cold 🙄 I feel about 100 this week 😂

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
She was going to go to b&m or home bargains AGAIN but decided not too cos of those brows.....I haven't been to b&m since before lock down, maybe January time... Nothing ever seemed to change in there so why go several times a week? Am I missing out? I've never been in a home bargains either as we don't really have one round here..it's miles away and in a crap location.
She's on the hunt for more Christmas tat

Rainbowsandglitter

It's definitely possible... If you're good with money and don't spend £1,000 in one week! Jason's compo was only around £2000 wasn't it that would see becky through a month of b&m.
Add on another zero. They got quite a bit. Whether that was fraudulently or not I don’t know but it was def more than 20k