Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Right I've just flicked thru her stories quickly because the mood I'm in she will have me head butting my phone...did I see correctly that she was painting in the garden as it was getting dark listening to Christmas music??? She needs an intervention.
She'd done the first coat at 19:30.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Not sure she understands the link between analytics and advertising. The US sweet ad appeared on Facebook, as if by magic!!! She’s not really this stupid is she?
Christ knows, she’d been clearly looking at things online for it to have popped up as an add, the things she buys you can even get in supermarkets now.... she is either really REALLY dumb or cleaver and plays at being dumb lol

HouseofQuiche

What the hell can she buy now?? Her house is FULL of clothes!! And what’s with the accent she puts on when saying hello... sounds like she’s trying to be Nikki

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I haven't had a chance to watch over the last few days. I'm sure I overheard her say to my "heart contents". She was talking about the Christmas grotto.

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I had the clear braces for 6 months then the permanent retainer, best thing I ever did . But I can’t imagine her keeping them in all day I hate wearing my removable retainer. Which I still have to wear every few nights even with a permanent one

And she ‘liked it’

The amount of clothes - 10 white jumpers, 5 orange etc etc .. who physically needs that many. I actually find it quite disgusting.
my wardrobe is overflowing - but it’s one small wardrobe and like one of each thing.. I just do not get it ...and it’s not coming from a place of jealousy - it’s just so unnecessary I think!
Maybe she read it wrong , she probly just goes through the comments liking them willy nilly

Reactions: 1

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I like them too, I was going to order one until I saw how much delivery charge was £4! Sod that!
Oh bloody hell! I'll be looking around on Google to see wheres the cheapest as my nearest Hobby Craft is Cardiff, and a bus ride away from the city centre. 🙄

GossBoss

VIP Member
Oh no.... I'm so sorry for your loss. 💔 I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but I'm sending you my condolences ♥

Aww bless you, those used to scare the crap out of me! 😱 Beggy can't get old school anything, it's got to be what every other Insta wanker has! 🙄
Thankyou ❤

GossBoss

VIP Member
@GossBoss Sorry to read about your Dad passing away! ❤

She is tired due to poor nutrition. She needs to nourish her body. She will be lacking in nutrients if she is that tired from doing sweet FA!

Shes annoyed me today with how tired she is. I'm working so much this week. I'm tired yet I've not taken to Insta to tell my followers. Its life Becky! Stop with all the woe is me!
Thankyou ❤

• Heart