Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellooo

I don’t believe the original comment wasn’t trying to offend. They were trying to point out Becky’s grasp of the English language is very poor and she will likely claim she is dyslexic when that isn’t the case or she 100% would have told us a million times. Becky just does not read anything back before she posts and she uses some words incorrectly quite often. Nobody is taking the mick out of dyslexia at all.
She could quite possibly have dyslexia, a lot of people in their 40s/50s are undiagnosed as the testing wasn’t as available. Tbh reading her stuff/ comments and how she seems to struggle with some words would indicate dyslexia

Reactions: 2

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I defo recommend Invisalign though. I started mine in March and I’m almost done. My teeth are looking amazing. Defo don’t blame her for wanting straight teeth.

A few friends have used invisalign with superb results. I think quite a few Influencers have too: Ana Mather, (the dreaded) PTWM??? The journey has been documented numerous times.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Is she just covering her tree in shitty ribbon? She has had rolls of the stuff now
I change the colour of my tree last year and bought quite a lot of new bits but that’s it it’s going to be exactly the same this year I definitely won’t be buying any more what is the point? She could Been a bloody shop with the amount of decorations she’s got in the garage in the cupboard in the front room et cetera

Sofa spud

VIP Member
She’s so annoying, she thinks she’s the oriole on everything! 😤
So glad I’m off to work now! 😂

Dontsugarcoatit

Well I was wondering why she'd had them done so many times in such a short space of time but if they're absolutely shite then that'll be why 😂🙄

NotaHincher

.... but not everyone who uses the wrong word has dyslexia. I use the wrong word all the time. I’m not dyslexic, I’m menopausal and have brain fog among many other symptoms.
I feel your pain! I start talking about something and completely lost track of wtf I was saying. I'm bloody well over all the symptoms now, it's horrendous! I still look younger than Beggy though and I'm 55 x

• Heart

AutumnSpring

I wondered that with the vimto- there’s multiple bottles in the trolly!
Also drives me INSANE that she buys individual cans???? You can buy multipacks in most supermarkets!

Also suddenly now a fan of Tzatziki after someone mentioned it here the other day!! I think in the hotel they had sour cream & chive or something and she enjoys taunting us

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Can we take a minute off from Christmas and Halloween tatt . .
Those scabby fake eyebrows 👀
WTAF?
Shes not allowed to get them wet for how long?
How unwashed and minging does she look already? 🤣

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I can't stop looking at that one eyebrow on my right (I think her left) - it looks like it's been shaved at the front and needs filling in! 🥴🤭

I wash everything new, even before Covid, just wouldn't feel right putting something next to me without washing it.... 😬
Me too. I see so many instagrammers buying clothes and wearing them straight out the bag.

GossBoss

VIP Member
We bought a shark, I hate it. Not sure if I just have a dodgy one but I find it doesn’t pick up well and when I switch it off bits I just hoovered up fall out the bottom
I've got a shark and I love it. Best *hoover* I've ever had lololol. Also got the little grey hand held and the steam mop, they're all brilliant. I think it depends what you're looking for, my mate thinks Sharks are ugly and too retro looking and won't buy one for that reason alone, despite the fact her *trendy* looking current one doesn't work very well 🤷