Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
My thoughts are with you-so
Sorry for
Your loss xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Leita

Chatty Member
Omg I can’t cope with this moron today, had to swipe her past,,, so let’s get this straight because she mentioned well actually someone else told her that hobby craft had the sleighs back in, they all sold out because of her!!

Behave yourself you mug you don’t think there are other people up and down the country that want one that actually don’t follow your dirty scraggy arse! 🤯

you my dear need a reality check get a grip and get off your high horse you beggy old tramp!
But hobbycraft only stocked 20 🙄

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I saw this too and even took a screenshot but then forgot about it as I had to go out. Bloody shite!
Isn’t it! She is always laying in that bed watching the tv on the same wall so why given she all about her decorating and diy hasn’t she sorted that... she’s all show and thought we wouldn’t see it...

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I'm getting second hand anxiety right now! 😂 I bet it's one of the women who does these hauls.... they buy so much, they'd spend a month washing them so probably don't bother! 😩
Mad House in Wales think she’s called. She does it all the time, I shudder.

Why does she call the gnome Gonk? Is it the name of it or has she made it up? I don’t know if it is or if I am making this up but it always makes me think of a derogatory racist term for someone but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why I think that

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

Christmas is magical, and I do love it.........BECAUSE it’s a brief period of overspending (relatively speaking), overeating overdrinking & spending time with family. I would DREAD Christmas if it was longer than a month. I work throughout including Christmas and Boxing Day with no time off and we make it work somehow.
Exactly this. We do too much of it all but it’s a month of letting your hair down, eating too much spending too much and having too many drinks BUT it’s a month this crazy bitch is on it for 3 months. She makes it less special

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Her latest grid post about how she loves to set the table at Christmas....she got rid of the table!!!! FFS I'm done 😂

Yes but you forgot to mention that she thinks out of the box and it doesn't have to be expensive ...... man, we can see that. It looks so cheap.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Sorry to read about your Father @GossBoss , tough losing a parent and dealing with everything.

Spot on with your post. She is always exhausted due to poor nutrition.

Not sure about house sale. I sense it is Jaysun's pride and joy.

I think J probably picks up overtime (or perhaps some cash storage work) which covers all the extras.
Thankyou ❤

Sorry for the loss of your dad @GossBoss x
Thankyou ❤

@GossBoss so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love ❤

I can count the grains of rice on that plate! When she does go arse over tit down the stairs in her new slippers, I hope she takes us with her 😂
Thankyou ❤

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
I was quite annoyed when I saw she bought the ceramic white pumpkin as I bought it a few days ago for my hallway hate Halloween but my kids love it . The fact she’s now ruined it has made my day, what a load of shit 🤣

Love that pumpkin! I’m a huge fan of Halloween, it’s my favourite time of the year and I always dress up my house.

Morris99

It's all a load of "woke" nonsense, IMO. 🙄 If you want to use your phone once a month, every week or every minute of every day, then that's fine, it's nobody else's business. Stay off it for a day or don't - nobody cares! 🥴
100% !!!! And the influencer who came up with the failed idea is selling a bath bomb ! Total waste if time.

Jess269

I know, a well cut pair of jeans, white shirt, trendy blazer and some sharp loafers and she would look way better. You can see I've been over thinking this.
I was thinking the same so we both must be ha ha

Jace

I want to burst my eardrums when she says the word “gonks” actually makes me cringe inside 🤢

• Haha

Rainbowsandglitter

OMG I'm laughing so much I'm crying at Beggys shit show. Plus the comments on here are brilliant 🤣

New thread suggestion #

Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like cocks.
Come on get it right, she says thinking out the box ! 😂 and her use of the word of instead of have! . She’ll claim dyslexia soon . No beggy , using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia ; it’s just plain old
Thick !

This😂😂 thought she was being clever and just had no relevance to reviews ! Your ring doorbells just buzzed Becky. It’s your one brain cell. Saying it’s lonely !!!

Attachments

Last edited: