Beckyhomesweethome #31 Autumn house,Pampas grass,mind the steps or you’ll fall on your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by @Jambojambo (edited slightly to fit, sorry). Original suggestion was as follows:
C4F1CB84-5D78-45C7-9C18-58580C81CE4B.jpeg

Recap of thread #30

- Becky got hair extensions and within 24 hours started cutting bits out hoping we wouldn’t notice.
- Becky has been attempting to get B&Ms attention almost daily by tagging them continually.
- The garden is being redone again, and was started and then pulled back up again very quickly as Becky can’t work out how to use a tape measure.
- IT’S STILL FRIDAY witches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
(MrsJ2000 “She didn’t bother to show people the lights, lighting up dark corners like she said she would then 🙄“)

She would have to get her Hinch on and dust to do that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread by @Jambojambo (edited slightly to fit, sorry). Original suggestion was as follows:
View attachment 198363

Recap of thread #30

- Becky got hair extensions and within 24 hours started cutting bits out hoping we wouldn’t notice.
- Becky has been attempting to get B&Ms attention almost daily by tagging them continually.
- The garden is being redone again, and was started and then pulled back up again very quickly as Becky can’t work out how to use a tape measure.
- IT’S STILL FRIDAY witches
Watched this about a million times but it NEVER gets old 🤣 what a cock 🤦‍♀️🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched this about a million times but it NEVER gets old 🤣 what a cock 🤦‍♀️🤣🙈
I’ll maybe stop reposting it soon 🤣 I’m hoping she does another one for us to capture haha x

Also here is some info from thread 30 as written by @KNYE_19 that many felt should be on each thread.
91ABF555-1F4C-478B-935C-8A609E49A61E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Finally caught again🤣🤣, I’m sorry but what the duck is With the hair😭😭😭, I actually thought she’d put Brooke’s extensions in for a laugh🤣, hair doesn’t even blend in with them🤣, never had extensions in before, but aren’t they meant to look real? How can you see in here straight away where her natural hair ends, I really miss the fake Evans Instagram account😫, hey they would’ve posted some good ones recently😭, speaking of that account, does anyone know why the account was deleted? I wonder if it was because like beggy reported it or did the person just take it down 🤣, we need another one to amuse ourselves and laugh at 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃

Brookey baby bless her went to the park last night
I’m starting to think her name is Brooke bless her Evans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More shite to fill up the charity shop.
Did she need that stuff?
Absolutely not.
Will she buy from the company again?
Like duck she will.
She just can't say no, can she?

Just in case you didn't hear her properly .. WAIT TILL TUESDAY

I'd shout if I were you Baggy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know which day we need to wait until?
stop shouting Begs, we’re not all 90 and hard of hearing! I had to turn my phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this came up on my time hop this morning and I instantly thought of Becky and why her life is such an empty shell.

export2069239036365300463.jpg

Also why is everything so rushed with her. She needs to calm herself but its proof that materialism does it for her 🙄 and yes she needs to stop shouting!

• Heart
She isn’t showing herself as much these days! While I appreciate a break from her face, I can’t help but think she knows her hair looks tit and knows we all know she hasn’t washed it for a week and is embarrassed of the fact!

Reactions: 14
Regarding the birthday shout outs: does she only says the first name of the birthday person? Also, they'd want a tag surely?

Reactions: 6
The only Tuesday I can associate with rats tail hair is C u next Tuesday ...so yeah

• Haha
So a week on hair not washed and rats tails now look like clip ins.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.