Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please translate...🤦🏻‍♀️
Wtf! I know it shouldn’t but it really annoys me so much that she can never just go over and re read what she has put and see if it makes sense to her? Maybe she is dyslexic or something? But I don’t even know if that’s what dyslexia looks like I don’t know much about it and she’s never said but it’s just everytime I can’t believe nobody has said anything to her, she’s got so many followers I’d be double checking everything I put out there!

Reactions: 5
Just stick to the gin! Sounds like good plan.

I’m finding her very difficult to watch. Her weight loss is very obvious. I’m very surprised her friends and family seem to be doing nothing ? Do they only step in when she’s 6 stone. She needs some help

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I too don’t comment on her teeth, wrinkles etc personally I don’t think her teeth are bad, I bet mine look worse lol I don’t like to poke fun at how someone looks because I’ve had that done to me but I don’t like how she behaves with her fixed competitions, her spending, how erratic she is etc Her annoying behaviour just grates on me, and I used to like her until this year, and yes like many have said we are concerned with her erratic behaviour and her family don’t seem to notice or care.

She does look older than 40, but ill health causes that. I agree she looks older, my husband and kids say that too but I don’t see that as a negative, we all have reasons we age differently.

I do get cross at how she goes on about being lazy etc and naming it lazy bastarditis, I find that offensive as I have ill health that causes fatigue, so yes I do call her out for it. I don’t think any of that is necessarily bad, and I try to not comment on how people look because beauty lies within and we are all different, but she still pisses me off lol. It’s not trolling, if you are calling people ugly, skinny, fat, or any comments that are threatening etc then that would be classed as over the mark but here we all mainly discuss her behaviour, she out of concern, some for shits and giggles.

Reactions: 7
Imo I think she needs to step away from social media for a while. It must be so tiresome & draining documenting your life 24/7. The thing is though she loves it, she loves the likes & the attention it brings her. I feel something is missing in her life & maybe it’s time for Jason to step up & say something to her, he can’t not see it surely?!! Seems instagram & her desire for so much attention is more important than her own health & well being! 😏

Reactions: 9
Think out side the box
Life is a rollercoaster
Like an hole everyone’s got one
Keeping up with the jones
Lazy bastarditis

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Home now just having a roll for lunch so see you in a bit’ the most pointless story ever. Does she actually go ‘oh I better go and tell everyone I’m about to have a roll because I know they’re so interested and care so much’ could’ve just skipped that one hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve often wondered why Becky as a southerner calls it ‘tea’. I’m a northerner and call it ‘tea’ but was under the impression southerners called it ‘dinner’?

Reactions: 2
‘Gonna take Jason our for tea’ we all know he’ll be paying for it. ‘What do you have at work?’ ‘No break’ are you joking? You hardly work as it is and making out you don’t get a break.. you really are a lazy twit beggy

I’ve often wondered why Becky as a southerner calls it ‘tea’. I’m a northerner and call it ‘tea’ but was under the impression southerners called it ‘dinner’?
Yes breakfast lunch and dinner if you’re southern, northern is breakfast dinner and tea isn’t it? She makes no sense as she was having ‘lunch’ earlier. I don’t think she knows what she’s on about, half the time she doesn’t even know what day it is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth is she feeling the need to sleep most afternoons Your 40 ffs I’m older wiser but I stil work longer hours and never nap. My health isn’t the best best ffs I carry on no time for a kip never give up. . But sadly obviously as everyone sais Big issues. . Your blood tests came back clear then go back to your doctor and talk . You have issues. Mind you I’ve heard you say you don’t read tattle hence you are spouting 90% of it on your chat . Sort your self out love . Your not doing yourself any favours . It will. For sure bite you on the bum

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.