Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she feeling the need to sleep most afternoons Your 40 ffs I’m older wiser but I stil work longer hours and never nap. My health isn’t the best best ffs I carry on no time for a kip never give up. . But sadly obviously as everyone sais Big issues. . Your blood tests came back clear then go back to your doctor and talk . You have issues. Mind you I’ve heard you say you don’t read tattle hence you are spouting 90% of it on your chat . Sort your self out love . Your not doing yourself any favours . It will. For sure bite you on the bum
She didn’t get up until nearly 11 lol then needed a 2 hour nap. No nutritional food = No energy!

Reactions: 9
Why on earth is she feeling the need to sleep most afternoons Your 40 ffs I’m older wiser but I stil work longer hours and never nap. My health isn’t the best best ffs I carry on no time for a kip never give up. . But sadly obviously as everyone sais Big issues. . Your blood tests came back clear then go back to your doctor and talk . You have issues. Mind you I’ve heard you say you don’t read tattle hence you are spouting 90% of it on your chat . Sort your self out love . Your not doing yourself any favours . It will. For sure bite you on the bum
She’s lucky enough to have so much time on her hands that she can nap all the time

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to have body dysmorphia she sure loves a selfie. I’ve never heard of someone hating their body so much that they parade it about Instagram and put up half naked pics of themselves. I find this really confusing as I though you can’t stomach to even look at yourself in a mirror when you have that.

Attachments

Is it just me, who gets the feeling Jason doesn’t like her very much??🤔🤔, she probably sleeps to stop herself feeling hungry, she definitely has lost loads of weight again, I think if it wasn’t for the money spending and drinking, and acting her actual age, that she would be a good instagram account, but she’s clearly got problems with spending money, and is probably in a lot of debt, and all she ever does is drink, no matter what time or day it is

Reactions: 12
Is it just me, who gets the feeling Jason doesn’t like her very much??🤔🤔, she probably sleeps to stop herself feeling hungry, she definitely has lost loads of weight again, I think if it wasn’t for the money spending and drinking, and acting her actual age, that she would be a good instagram account, but she’s clearly got problems with spending money, and is probably in a lot of debt, and all she ever does is drink, no matter what time or day it is
I think he gets pissed off with the fact that she in on her phone 24/7 and constantly shoving it in someone’s face.. I’d be pretty pissed off if my partner was like that all the time and more interested in Instagram than me!

I’m also so confused by this whole dad thing 😬😬
I think it’s in her blog thing?

The blog has gone, Can anyone else see it on her page?

Reactions: 5
I’m also so confused by this whole dad thing 😬😬
I can’t remember exactly the details but I think it was that she was brought up by a man her mum was married to who she thought was her dad then they split up and her mum remarried her step dad who she’s still with now who is the dad she sees most now I think, then when she was about 17 or something she found out her mums first husband wasn’t actually her real dad and it was in fact another man who she then met after she had Mac I think, so she has her biological dad, her mums first husband who brought her up until she was a certain age who she thought was her dad and thinks of as her dad too I think then her step dad who she also calls dad who her mum is still married to, think that’s the just of it anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember exactly the details but I think it was that she was brought up by a man her mum was married to who she thought was her dad then they split up and her mum remarried her step dad who she’s still with now who is the dad she sees most now I think, then when she was about 17 or something she found out her mums first husband wasn’t actually her real dad and it was in fact another man who she then met after she had Mac I think, so she has her biological dad, her mums first husband who brought her up until she was a certain age who she thought was her dad and thinks of as her dad too I think then her step dad who she also calls dad who her mum is still married to, think that’s the just of it anyway
I’m sure it was 4 dads not 3?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just watched this story and was laughing at it so much lol my husband said what u laughing at I said how thick she is and then went on to explain about the ted bundy thing too and her telling everyone it’s a true story he couldn’t believe it he was like but she’s quite old how does she not know who he is I said she’s only 40 he asked to see her couldn’t believe she’s only 40!
Has anyone seen her stories today...what was that skirt all about...she really does think shes her daughters older sister...c’mon hen saddle up and dress appropriately...bit ott for a forest walk👏👏

I’m sure it was 4 dads not 3?
Could be? Not sure exactly? just know that who she thought was her real dad wasn’t and she met him later in life so that’s 2 then there were step dads inbetween lol her siblings have a different dad aswell I think so she may also call that person her dad too 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed she spat on her lip as she said ‘sweet hamper’ she’s so excited about spending money she’s literally drooling. bleeping woman 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm loving that almost everyone, including me took screen shot of her this morning. Absolute gold!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just caught up on her stories things I’ve learnt today Jason was off i wasn’t sure if he was at first but then she told us 3251 times so I finally realised he was and the trousers are still £12.99 from H&M im not sure if they come in any other colours though? 🤔
also her posts why has she put #design on her outfit post? 😆 and the bathroom post the towels were gifted aswell as the light and the soul candle stuff pretty much everything in that shot but could the #ad be any smaller! She has declared it at least I suppose. I noticed she said the bathroom is from easy bathrooms they seem to be gifting everyone bathrooms lately I haven’t heard her say hers was though but now I’m wondering if it was?

• Haha
‘Gonna take Jason our for tea’ we all know he’ll be paying for it. ‘What do you have at work?’ ‘No break’ are you joking? You hardly work as it is and making out you don’t get a break.. you really are a lazy twit beggy

Yes breakfast lunch and dinner if you’re southern, northern is breakfast dinner and tea isn’t it? She makes no sense as she was having ‘lunch’ earlier. I don’t think she knows what she’s on about, half the time she doesn’t even know what day it is
Don’t you have to take a break legally after 6 hours at work? She obviously never does a shift longer than that then if she doesn’t get a break

Reactions: 3
Just gonna leave this here
[/QUOTE

The face you pull when you realise you didn’t siv your kong po
Or is the look you give someone when they tell you it’s actually Kung po and not kong po, or maybe Jason’s walked in doing the helicopter! Too many captions for this face 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve often wondered why Becky as a southerner calls it ‘tea’. I’m a northerner and call it ‘tea’ but was under the impression southerners called it ‘dinner’?
My first comment 😬 I live not far from Becky and I call it tea. She grates on me massively but in her defence sometimes the things she says that you guys pick up on as her being thick is our Suffolk twang. How she says skewer is how I say it and the majority of Suffolk folk say it that way as well. My accent is really thick Suffolk were Becky has a touch of Essex creeping in as she is more that way, just wanted to clear up the ‘god she can’t even speak properly’ majority of the time it’s her accent, check out Suffolk direlect 🙂 althougth I never say lazybastarditis.!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.