Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she putting highlight all over her face? So she bought it and didn’t even know it was revolution I thought that was the reason she got it coz she loves revolution! Proof that she buys anything without even looking at it properly!
Watching her using that massive powder brush and cover her entire face in highlighter has made me cringe, imagine the state of her up close 😳
Whoever wins that AMAZING prize of getting to meet her needs to report back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching her using that massive powder brush and cover her entire face in highlighter has made me cringe, imagine the state of her up close 😳
She has no idea what she’s doing. Clearly hasn’t even got a clue what highlighter is

Reactions: 4
“Scoowers” instead of skewers what a plank did she even go to school. Wtf is a scoower 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bamboo skoooowers & koppenburg...
Is she really that thick???!!!!
Plus, who wants to buy, skoooowers, a flower box, oasis, tissue paper, glue gun, bows & a tit load of sweets to make one of her crappy sweet bouquets anyway 🙄 Fucks sake she’s gonna be busy making them until next Fathers Day with the amount of dads she’s got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone take her off Instagram. She needs her account deleted by Instagram again hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Go and listen to clean honest livings stories... beggy, take a listen. “If people have a different opinion to you... it is not bullying. If you don’t like something somebody says.... is it is not bullying. If they’re calling you out on something you’re doing that is wrong or harmful... it is not bullying.” 😊 chow for now!
I agree it’s not bullying having a difference of opinion it’s just a discussion about things she is doing. Albeit an adverse opinion.

Everyone is entitled to that. I suspect she will reduce the number of comps going forward.

There is however some name calling or specific slagging which I actually would class as bulling. Ie hole chin 🙈 name calling isn’t cool 😎

Reactions: 3
Stop pulling at your bloody clothing yes it’s big and yes it’s hanging off you but we don’t need to to pinch and pull at every bit of fabric you put on 🙈

Reactions: 6
I've seen her close & it's not nice, her voice even more annoying in real life too, she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way & is known as mutton

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing she is wearing today is see thru, my God if you can see her bra what other bits you going to be able to see 😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The thing she is wearing today is see thru, my God if you can see her bra what other bits you going to be able to see 😷😷
I thought that too not sure if the bottom half looked thicker and lined maybe, I bloody hope so anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought that too not sure if the bottom half looked thicker and lined maybe, I bloody hope so anyway 🤣
It looks like when you’re 5 and your mum buys you clothes that you can ‘grow into’ when they’re about 4 sizes too big. She honestly has no taste in anything, bleeping seahorse dress? Get a life hun you’re an actual crackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like when you’re 5 and your mum buys you clothes that you can ‘grow into’ when they’re about 4 sizes too big. She honestly has no taste in anything, bleeping seahorse dress? Get a life hun you’re an actual crackpot
It was probably a paaaand from the boot sale so doesn’t matter if it fits or not she’s having it! She’ll never grow into it mind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.