Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s going to buy more. Becky you have a pair, why do you need to go back and buy more fgs.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep referring to her clothes as Cute? I would call my baby daughters clothes cute not my clothes. Cute and Lush 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Talk about being in love with yourself 🙄 Confidence is one thing, blowing hot smoke up your own arse is another...

Reactions: 6
Has she got a problem with her mouth she can’t seem to close it when she does a boomerang? Also can’t seem to stop saying cute! And incase anyone was wondering her trousers were £12.99 from H&M and they had other colours im sure people still won’t be able to find them though and will need a swipe up!

Im also wondering how somebody with such gianormous boobs manages to not wear a bra? 🤔 oh yeah it’s coz there not big silly me!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she not just the other week claim to have worked through her eating diorder. You can clearly see how much weight she has lost since Christmas. If that was my mum I would have her back at the doctors not on a night out. Do her family walk round with their heads up their own arses can they not see this women clearly had deep rooted issues around food and spending which both sign of mental health disorders.

Reactions: 5
Did she not just the other week claim to have worked through her eating diorder. You can clearly see how much weight she has lost since Christmas. If that was my mum I would have her back at the doctors not on a night out. Do her family walk round with their heads up their own arses can they not see this women clearly had deep rooted issues around food and spending which both sign of mental health disorders.
She looks very skinny again. I noticed that with that dress she had on.

Why is she out with her daughter and her friends, that’s very bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 7
I agree. Her behaviour since January has been difficult to watch. Her spending, hyper shouting, drinking, erratic behaviour and trying to lose weight. I’ve never really seen her eat, all she does is drink Prosecco and spend money on constant clothes binges, nights out, tat, decorating all the time etc. Can’t her family see it’s not normal behaviour. I know they want her to be happy and you let things go when a loved one has struggled with their health in the past, but it’s obvious she’s still struggling.

She claimed that she didn’t have a mental health issue and would hate to have one and she was so lucky to be happy all the time.

Shows how much tit she talks because she’s acting very very strange. She’s unraveling before our eyes

Wonder if she'll coincidentally bump into Dawn propping up one of the empty bars on the front? Cue another gob open highly, cringey boomerang shot 🤮

• Haha
All joking aside, I think her erratic behaviour should be a concern for her family, surely they must see it if we do. She’s either very hyper or tired & sleeping, there’s no middle ground with her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.