Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she hasn’t done any stories of her shopping today for fear of us making a point of her shopping addiction

Reactions: 3
She thinks it's just a few of her followers that are fed up with her, try the town you live in Beggy!? Most of them see the real you that you try to hide from your followers & they're sick of it too!

Reactions: 6
Her high pitch gob pisses me right off! Oh and if by magic the prosecco is out again. They seriously can’t go a day without drinking!
Looks like the Alkie got the old gifted seats and not her mum after all, did think she got rid of it sneaky for a reason as usually we would be shown it being moved

I didn’t think much of the competition stuff but she just seems overly defensive about it so now I do wonder. 😱

Just seen they’re getting a take out tonight 🙄 Cook your husband a meal after he’s been out all day you lazy bint! She’d rather put up crappy wallpaper for Dawn & Shelly. Seriously feel sorry for Jason living with those two divas #Lazyitis

Reactions: 5
Here she goes again... made her mum come round to hers because she couldn’t be arsed going there to see her for the past week + - only to make her mum ‘sample’ the new gin someone gifted her after she’s had a skin full of Prosecco at daawwwwwnysssss.

If my husband came home from work (he does 17 hour days) and I hasn’t cooked him a decent bloody meal I’d feel so bleeping guilty! Unlike beggy I work 40+ hours a week, but still find the time to cook my man a decent meal because I’m not a bleeping bleep like her unfortunately. How embarrassed I’d be if I’d made KONG po and forced him to eat it with no fruit or veg in it. What a mess.

Also beggy, STOP SMACKING THE bleeping PILLOW YOU’RE BLOWING MY EAR DRUMS OUT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what was Brooke shouting at Joe? Apart from the massive ‘nooo!’ That the Australians probably also heard! Bloody gob the size of the Mersey tunnel!

Reactions: 2
She’s fair using that gin for content, three days she’s been rattling on about it
She might be getting sponsored by Koppenburg
Oh what a surprise she’s out on the piss again
shes a borderline alcoholic I swear...she can’t go a day without a prosecco or a gin!

So what was Brooke shouting at Joe? Apart from the massive ‘nooo!’ That the Australians probably also heard! Bloody gob the size of the Mersey tunnel!
She’s a gobby c*nt like her Mother!

• Haha
Wow a 18 year olds birthday party

Grow up becky

Your twice the age

Look 3 times the age tho

Old hag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.