Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.. she actually thinks we’re saying all this because we’re bitter that we didn’t win her crappy fixed competitions.. I’m gonna bet that 100% of us didn’t even enter.. that’s how much we wanted to win hun 😂😂😂

When I first started Insta as a ‘small business (which went all to tit and I’d happily admit I’d never do it again 🤣 all an entire load of utter ‘can I pay for this much but you send me the entirety and I’ll show it on my page — which I never did!) I ran a competition when beggy was at about 1,000 (maybe?) followers. I drew it live so it was fair and she won. Well bugger me!! I sent it to her, and barely a week later she’d flung in her spare room and never a mention of it again!!! bleeping savage I was!! £45 that cost me to make!! duck off beggy you complete and utter woman!! Saw it a few times last year as she quickly flicked the camera around, but since then? Nope! Probably gave it to DAAAWWWWNYYYYYS bar. Hope you choke on the cotton you stuck up twit.

P.s. i’d like it back thanks xo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Couldn’t resist! 🙊
duck up is a good Scottish phrase

Becky and Tom Liverpool30 had beef a few weeks ago because he took the piss out of her, wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who sent her the troll like messages about the baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And lately she is posting followers and their love comments about her...if that isnt a trait of a narcissist then I dont know what is...oh please follow this woman she is so genuine and amazing...oh how gorgeous is Becky's room..let's all copy her and we can also have no taste...sheep..sheep..sheep..

Reactions: 9
Time for one last look at fuckupgate before I leave for work and it disappears from the stories forever 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely if someone had messaged her that should would’ve screen shotted it and put it up as her story to show everyone?? She shows everyone everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree! If someone said something so vile yoj would definitely name and shame them

Reactions: 8
Methinks she protesteth too much with all the competition winners vouching for her. This one has never 'really' spoke to her 🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she hasn’t been in the same gym leggings twice yet! Is the really a need to have that many as soon as you start out at the gym what if you don’t keep it up but hey that Becky I guess! Surprised she hasn’t had any gifted yet!
And the competition omg I’m not even going to get the prize just one of you guys oh how kind of you to sacrifice a prize for yourself seeing as your so in need of stuff! 🙄

I don't for one minute believe anyone from here would message her and say those horrible things! Theres some sick people out there who would say such things and there are probably people on Instagram who would message and say those vile things. But there's lines and I can't see them being crossed on this thread.
I don’t actually believe her with this. Attention & sympathy seeking at its best

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously gonna go shopping wearing that? I know she’s going to the gym afterwards but I’d feel like a right twit walking around Tesco in that! ‘Pink to make the boys wink’ duck off mate nobody’s gonna be winking at you, they might be squinting thinking what the duck is that, but definitely no winking. How many stories did she do just about the dogs ball ffs definitely in need of some new content, she went on about that ball about 3/4 times, get a life haggy. She’s finally seeing her mum but that’s only because her mum is coming to her.. how ridiculous considering the circumstances and saggy tits is only 15 mins away from her mum but can’t go and see her.. but will drive an hour to go to homesense! ‘Loads of people are still asking about my mum’ they seem to care more about her than you Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I dont need this picture but I will just have 1 to give as a prize...this is the first time she has turned down a freebie but why make a story about it..do you think you are saint Becky.. no..you just read tattle as your stories give it away..and that comp winner thanking you saying I don't really speak to Becky.. confused..you either have or haven't.. and they won this gift 4wks ago so why the thankyou post now..Becky obviously begged u to do it 🤣

Her voice sounds like those squeaky chickens when you set them all off at once in the shop

• Haha
Is she seriously gonna go shopping wearing that? I know she’s going to the gym afterwards but I’d feel like a right twit walking around Tesco in that! ‘Pink to make the boys wink’ duck off mate nobody’s gonna be winking at you, they might be squinting thinking what the duck is that, but definitely no winking. How many stories did she do just about the dogs ball ffs definitely in need of some new content, she went on about that ball about 3/4 times, get a life haggy. She’s finally seeing her mum but that’s only because her mum is coming to her.. how ridiculous considering the circumstances and saggy tits is only 15 mins away from her mum but can’t go and see her.. but will drive an hour to go to homesense! ‘Loads of people are still asking about my mum’ they seem to care more about her than you Beggy.
She’d rather get pissed up with Dawn & Shelly & wallpaper a bleeping shed then spend time with her sick Mum & 6 Dads- Apart from Mac no family ever visit. Can’t blame them though to be fair!

Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her mum and dad being filmed 😔 maybe they don’t want to be on your sodding instagram 🙄

She's a bleeping dafty, posting all the screenshots of previous competition winners.. okay Becky love, we believe you 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.