Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon Soul only send her stuff because this woman can sleep for England and some people are daft enough to think it’s because of the relax products

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nearly just had a heart attack. She has worn the same gym top 😳 does that mean she only has one 😵

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not promoting a very good image is it. Goes on telly to talk about anorexia and then goes to the gym every day

Reactions: 2
Wow struggling for content again this morning how many times did she tell us her plans to pretty much do nothing today, looks there’s dolly can you see her I don’t know if you can see her, I don’t have a willy really 🤦🏼‍♀️ And making us think of her nips on her giant boobs 🤮 still no mention of her seeing her mum even though she now has a gift for her wasn’t it about this time last week she had her op? And she pooped round for 5 mins that evening and that’s it! Anyway strap yourselves in guys it’s another pottery day today #lifeisarollercoaster

Reactions: 2
She probably only has one gym top because she's waiting for a company to get in touch and send her more for her not to say were gifted!

Also £20 for a broken pot are you actually okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never know anyone to talk about their breasts so much.. they’re nothing special hun, they hang lower than a worms ballsack and my dads tits are bigger than yours. She’s doing her scizophrenic let’s whisper and then blow your bleeping ears off stories again. Why does she have to squeal at the top of her voice ‘twennnyyyy quidddd!!!!!’ absolute freak. Oh and she’s mixing it up a little today and having Kung Po cos she never has that...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again aff linking items she’s not even found herself and that she got the link for FREE from Katie at 3inarow!
This woman will do anything for a few pence ffs 🤬
3inarow another person that she picks multiple times for her crappy competitions

Her blood tests have come back clear, she looks so disappointed even though she claims she isn't, try eating 3 healthy meals a day, instead of Kong po once a day and stay off the alcohol that might help hey

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eat properly and drink regularly (not alcohol) and she might not be so damn tired. She might look and feel a whole lot better 🙄 Lazyitis, not really, but you are 40, it's about time you acted like a grown up! Yes, I am talking to you Becky, as it is clear you read this!

Reactions: 6
“My bloods came back clear, which is a bit gutting” WHAT THE duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Never know anyone to talk about their breasts so much.. they’re nothing special hun, they hang lower than a worms ballsack and my dads tits are bigger than yours. She’s doing her scizophrenic let’s whisper and then blow your bleeping ears off stories again. Why does she have to squeal at the top of her voice ‘twennnyyyy quidddd!!!!!’ absolute freak. Oh and she’s mixing it up a little today and having Kung Po cos she never has that...
Kung Po with cucumber! 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Because there is no attention to gain on the back of clear blood results 🙈
No calories= no energy

Also £20 for a broken pot are you actually okay hun?
That pot isn’t worth £20 even if it wasn’t broken!
Poor Jason will have to work for an hour to pay for that, why doesn’t he stop her?

Reactions: 5
Points at pot ‘I think those legs look a bit skinny’ pot, kettle, black hun (pun intended)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.