Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think after today more peopl
Will read here and she has shot her self badly in the massive foot. To lie about the message of the baby is lower than low

BEGGY PROVE IT SHOW THE PROOF..........

The anger she as shown is the guilt coming out that she has been found out massively!!
Screen shot or it didn't happen #ssoidh

Reactions: 8
The way she was talking about asking companies for a prize for her followers... coz how nice would it be for you to win something and get something unexpected ... patronising much! And isn’t that what happens to her on the daily anyway 🤣 she means mere mortals get the chance to be a tiny bit like her just for a day 🙄

Reactions: 7
The way she was talking about asking companies for a prize for her followers... coz how nice would it be for you to win something and get something unexpected ... patronising much! And isn’t that what happens to her on the daily anyway 🤣 she means mere mortals get the chance to be a tiny bit like her just for a day 🙄
Mother fcuking Teresa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she said about the granddaughter comment she then said 'duck UP' which made me crease laughing cus I think she was supposed to say duck off 🤣🤣
I noticed that one 🤣🤣 the only duck up about is her! 🤣

Why don't they limit these competitions to one entry per person?
I’m sure she used to do it like that, with a just say “ win” it “ me” etc never all the follow this person and tag etc it’s just for more followers!

Reactions: 3
After reading these comments I’m dying to get home and watch. Only 1.5 hours to go guysss!!

• Haha
After reading these comments I’m dying to get home and watch. Only 1.5 hours to go guysss!!
She’s just chillin out now lol,chillin out pottering around, chillin out, pottering around...yawn! Oh and we’ve just seen her crappy garden plants, which look half dead may I add 😭🤣

• Haha
I’m waiting for the completion to meet her .... to prove it’s only 1% that actually like her!!! Deluded old hag

Reactions: 1
Omg I can't breath, she doesn't read on here... People say she doesn't use apostrophes.... She uses 2... Totally wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #lifeisarollercoaster
That was what ahouse_ourhome wrote! It was a screenshot shouting out Becky! For some reason she tries really hard to be a mix of Becky & Hinch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.