Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched her stories for a few days, she irritated me and I couldn't deal with it, but here she is, buzzing like a bleeping idiot as she's going shopping because she fancies it - the woman has no concept of reality, such a bleeping selfish idiot! 😡

I've had a tough rew days doing extra shifts in work as I'm still nervous, and my boyfriend has booked a camping trip next month as the site is accepting tents, but I dont think I'll go as I'm worried, which is causing friction, but I cant help it, yet her she is, doing her hair & make to pop out, wearing no mask and not giving a tit! 😡

I must have spent hours disinfecting food shopping over the last few months....I'm beginning to wonder who's daft as noone seems to make the effort and they aren't getting it!
You keep doing what you need to do 😊, I'm still being very careful - back to work now and wash my clothes once home and use the Dettol all in one spray to disinfect my habdbag and shoes until my next shift, and still wearing masks and using hand gel - we are doing all we can to stay safe, so let her risk her health, stupid witch!

Reactions: 8
"1% of spoilsports" speech has made an appearance again....you can tell she was about to say wankers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she looks like a flasher in that oversized dress. Ive noticed everything is a ‘little’ something even when it’s clearly not. A ‘little’ dress, pair of shorts, jacket etc etc even a ‘little’ pair of trainers today 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I noticed her grid post advertising soul doesn’t specify it’s an ‘ad’ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's taken pictures of Matalan and is gonna do a video when home. Jesus wept I can imagine her strutting round the shop like that bleeping pigeon like she's some sort of fashion instagramer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know! That must be the 4/5th time she’s shared it! Like you say, it’s not even funny!
Oh it's been shared more than 4/5 times 🙈🤐 it was a little funny the very first time. Now it's definitely not funny anymore! 🤔

Reactions: 2
I've not watched her stories for a few days, she irritated me and I couldn't deal with it, but here she is, buzzing like a bleeping idiot as she's going shopping because she fancies it - the woman has no concept of reality, such a bleeping selfish idiot! 😡

I've had a tough rew days doing extra shifts in work as I'm still nervous, and my boyfriend has booked a camping trip next month as the site is accepting tents, but I dont think I'll go as I'm worried, which is causing friction, but I cant help it, yet her she is, doing her hair & make to pop out, wearing no mask and not giving a tit! 😡

You keep doing what you need to do 😊, I'm still being very careful - back to work now and wash my clothes once home and use the Dettol all in one spray to disinfect my habdbag and shoes until my next shift, and still wearing masks and using hand gel - we are doing all we can to stay safe, so let her risk her health, stupid witch!
I know exactly how you feel. I’m still so anxious so will continue with what I’m doing hygiene wise but also try and venture out a tiny bit more. We are going camping too soon for the benefit of our five year old. I’m so worried how this is all affecting him. The other day he had his Lego police man and said ‘ he needs a shield for when people throw rocks at him.’ He’d seem a glimpse of the BLM riots. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What, and I can’t stress this enough, The actual duck is her obsession with that pigeon video

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know exactly how you feel. I’m still so anxious so will continue with what I’m doing hygiene wise but also try and venture out a tiny bit more. We are going camping too soon for the benefit of our five year old. I’m so worried how this is all affecting him. The other day he had his Lego police man and said ‘ he needs a shield for when people throw rocks at him.’ He’d seem a glimpse of the BLM riots. 😢
I know I need to learn to be less anxious, but I suffer from anxiety anyway, so lockdown has really affected me. Aww that'll be lovely for you all. 😊 Oh no, that's sad, bless him. 😔The world is a cruel place and it's hard to keep your children away from whats going on, isn't it? 😔

She just keeps buying more cheap clothes & filling her rails up with tat .. why not just buy decent clothes🤷🏻‍♀️ But have you noticed when she do spend a little bit on clothes you never see them again, like that river island pink suit she got.. where is it now?!

Reactions: 7
What, and I can’t stress this enough, The actual duck is her obsession with that pigeon video
It wasn't even funny at the beginning, but she's a stupid cow with the brain the size of a bleeping crumb! 😡

She just keeps buying more cheap clothes & filling her rails up with tat .. why not just buy decent clothes🤷🏻‍♀️ But have you noticed when she do spend a little bit on clothes you never see them again, like that river island pink suit she got.. where is it now?!
Ohhhh.... I saw that when looking back at her old stories a few weeks ago, she said she might wear it to a party or a wedding - did it get worn full stop? 🤔

It’s an injured pigeon ffs
I hope they carry on landing on top of her skanky house as karma 😂

Reactions: 8
I know I need to learn to be less anxious, but I suffer from anxiety anyway, so lockdown has really affected me. Aww that'll be lovely for you all. 😊 Oh no, that's sad, bless him. 😔The world is a cruel place and it's hard to keep your children away from whats going on, isn't it? 😔
Go easy on yourself though x 😘
I hope so. I just want to do something fun and memorable, especially as there’s always the risk a spike could return/go back into lockdown. I just want to give him some normality for one weekend. It’s impossible to protect them from this sort of stuff. And then you have Becky who seems totally unaffected by any of this. It baffles me.

It looks like a sodding dressing gown
It’s so cute. No it bleeping isn’t. It was cheap because nobody wanted it! And no Beggy you won’t be putting on a little pair of trainers with it because in case you’ve not noticed you’ve got feet like the BFG ( beggy bleeping grotbag) you ain’t no size 3/4. That’s a little trainer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A vid when she gets home to show us what’s in Matalan. Could she be more desperate for content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.