Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she’s not using her cedar room? Normally if Jason’s playing PlayStation she’s in her cedar room. I’m just a nosey witch, like to know why we’ve stopped seeing something we’ve always seen 😂
I came here to say the same .. not see her in the Cedar room for a couple of weeks. She's either in the living room or bedroom lately. At first she couldn't get out of the Cedar room 🤔🤔🤐🙄

Reactions: 6
She went up on Brooke's bed because she needed a nana nap I bet, what with her being run off her feet all day 🙄
She is such a massive bellend.
And pointing out she has spilt food down herself as she slaps her gums together eating bleeping haribo.
The woman is repulsive, chavvy and doesn't have an ounce of class in her whole body.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Either she’s being fake and not showing her real self or she really is boring as duck 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I came here to say the same .. not see her in the Cedar room for a couple of weeks. She's either in the living room or bedroom lately. At first she couldn't get out of the Cedar room 🤔🤔🤐🙄
I wonder if it’s too cold. Not a fan of conservatories/ converted sheds myself. I’m nesh and always cold but she’s got to feel it even worse being she’s as thin as a rake and doesn’t eat. 🤷‍♀️
Someone ask her. 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm not just fed up with the weather Begs

I'm fed up in general...of you!

She has no idea there has been another government announcement 😂 I thought she was the news channel as well as the weather! 😂

She needs to get her head out of the Christmas cloud and get into the real world of now and what is happening!

Reactions: 14
Not using the porta cabin because it's so cold & uninviting, she done it all for insta, not for comfort, the sofa doesn't even face the tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But has the weather been that bad? Down South we had one morning of rain, the rest has been overcast, windy and at times muggy (OMG, sorry I’ve done a Beggy) she makes it sound like it’s been non stop rain.

• Haha
I adore Christmas, so much more than the average person. I accept all things Christmas after bonfire night. Although my tree doesn’t go up until the 1st December. But it’s bleeping July! And has she forgotten about the global pandemic!!!? Turn off the Christmas films ffs. Get some volunteering done you lazy cow. I’ve been lucky enough to still work throughout all this but my husband was furloughed and volunteered a lot of time to the local food bank. Because believe it or not Becky, not everyone can sit on their arse watching films all day. LAZY COW.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But has the weather been that bad? Down South we had one morning of rain, the rest has been overcast, windy and at times muggy (OMG, sorry I’ve done a Beggy) she makes it sound like it’s been non stop rain.
I think her problem is that she can’t lay in the sun and fry her skin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m also in Suffolk and although it has been cloudy and a bit rainy today, it’s very humid and 19 degrees. It is not cold unless you are as scrawny as a butchers pencil.
/END OF THE WEATHER UPDATES FOR SUFFOLK

• Haha
Micheal bleeping fish is on one again.
Been 17 and sunny here today Becky🖕

• Haha
I'm not just fed up with the weather Begs

I'm fed up in general...of you!

She has no idea there has been another government announcement 😂 I thought she was the news channel as well as the weather! 😂

She needs to get her head out of the Christmas cloud and get into the real world of now and what is happening!
I haven’t heard an announcement, what is it please?

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she’s not using her cedar room? Normally if Jason’s playing PlayStation she’s in her cedar room. I’m just a nosey witch, like to know why we’ve stopped seeing something we’ve always seen 😂
It's leaking, hehe

Jesus Christ... she is just vile. I can’t stand her.
why in the world would she come on just to tell us she’s watching another Xmas video in bleeping July? Why does she feel like she has to tell us her every movement!
I can't understand why she's not embarrassed by it. I think it's bizarre.

Because now the lounge has been repainted in her colour of the month, the shed is redundant! Poor Jaysun!

When will she be going back to work, dear god ?!

That’s not a question, it’s a plea. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.