Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, but she won’t care 🙄
The balloon arch for her own birthday was ready by now
Elizas birthday is the day before Beckys, 20th of September if I remember rightly

Her birthday is either the same day as Beggy’s or the day after as I remember the big song and dance around her 40th birthday and then Eliza being born was very much a 2nd to her although she did act like she was a birthday present
41st Birthday, she treats everyone one like it’s a big one lol

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she is claiming she hasn’t been clothes shopping since Feb! I don’t give a tit that she off shopping but why lie 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just don’t think she is smart enough to troll us and is genuinely just bleeping boring and repetitive.

don’t forget she’s constantly busy and just never ever stops, but can find time to watch a film every single day and 6 bleeping Christmas films in 48 hours in July 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah, she never stops, always so so busy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Urgh. Dirty sket has hung the Elvis Next denim dress back up on her crappy rails without even washing it hasn’t she 🤢 she’s even said she can’t hang her washing out alongside her daily weather report. So the likelihood of that being washed and dried and ironed in the last couple of days is slim to none.

Reactions: 6
Yes you have been out this week Becky. You went to Morrison’s on Monday and then Home Bargains on Tuesday. 🙄
She should use that new hair trimmer thing on her hairy knuckles!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not once with anything she has bought over the 4 months of lockdown has she washed or disinfected anything before wearing or using it..

• Sick
Why is she putting brand new clothes on. Wash the bloody dress before wearing it!

Reactions: 7
Yes you have been out this week Becky. You went to Morrison’s on Monday and then Home Bargains on Tuesday. 🙄
She should use that new hair trimmer thing on her hairy knuckles!
But she’s not been to any home stores since February... Only Poundland and Home Bargains... Oh... 🤦‍♀️🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not once with anything she has bought over the 4 months of lockdown has she washed or disinfected anything before wearing or using it..
I must have spent hours disinfecting food shopping over the last few months....I'm beginning to wonder who's daft as noone seems to make the effort and they aren't getting it!

She’s taken the sheet off the bed again to let the mattress topper expand (or poof a bit more or whatever she said, the illiterate skank) a bit more. You’ve slept on the bloody thing now. Wouldn’t any normal person just put it on this morning and let it have the whole day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I must have spent hours disinfecting food shopping over the last few months....I'm beginning to wonder who's daft as noone seems to make the effort and they aren't getting it!
Same here, we still wash our groceries when they get delivered and any parcels,

Reactions: 6
She’s taken the sheet off the bed again to let the mattress topper expand (or poof a bit more or whatever she said, the illiterate skank) a bit more. You’ve slept on the bloody thing now. Wouldn’t any normal person just put it on this morning and let it have the whole day
Exactly just leave it the day! Typically too impatient it'll be too late now!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.