Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Wow, who knew? You measure your radiator and get a cover that’s slightly bigger to go round it. Mind blowing.
Those pipes running down the wall would drive me insane!
Yeah mind blowing. How about she takes her own advice. She’s telling us how to measure a radiator cover and at the same time saying this one is too big because she bought it for the other radiator in a different room but it didn’t fit! Full of good advice aren’t you beggy 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Michael storied about finding your style and investing in pieces (spending more on less basically) so that your home doesn’t look like beggys essentially (he didn’t mention Beggy but he meant people who see things that others have and fill their homes with a load of mismatched shite that dates and looks shit).

that’s what I took from it anyway. I’m defo a fan of less is more, quality over quantity and having a style rather than too matched or completely mismatched. Beggy’s mission to match everything makes it all mismatched and completely without a key style. Her home is hideous, she never does anything properly and always looks for a cheap fix. Those ceilings and the cheap laminate and carpets. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of cheap laminate and carpets when we were starting out or whatever BUT I wouldn’t spend what she spends on tat at the same time.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Going back to the mattress thing, if she sweats so much, why doesn’t she shower more and change bedding more than once a week?
She probably doesn't sweat abnormally she probably just feels sweaty cos she spends the day decorating and then gets into bed without having a shower it seems.

• Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So many people out there won't even want to celebrate Christmas this year.
Lots will be missing family members lost to Covid, so many won't even have jobs to go back to with no money and zero idea how they will afford Christmas yet this money grabbing, self centred cunt is sitting there ramming christmas down everyone's throats in fucking July.
I seriously wish she would just fuck off, I can't fucking stand the selfish, thoughtless arsehole.

• Sad

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Fucking hell, here she is, eyes popping out of their sockets with excitement at going into Hobby Craft and touching everything! 🤬 I work in The Works and if she was my customer, I'd have the pleasure in reminding her not to touch anything she's not going to buy, dirty cow! 🤢 She's manic when shes going out shopping & spending, and miserable as sin when she's not & when it's not sunny - Jaysun needs to have a word and make her go back to work, lazy bitch!

• Haha

Pearlpow

You can tell she has a spending addiction, she approaches everything with an addicts mindset. E.g she has actually convinced herself that she has "saved money" by buying a £300 topper instead of a 4k matress, when anyone without an addiction realises that £300 is more than spending nothing when you dont need it. Someone with a gambling addiction once told me when they gamble, they dont see the £100 they lost, they see the jackpot of £1000 they COULDA had.. she has serious issues- its a concern.

theres only two ways you can"afford" things in life. You either have the money, or you borrow. Theres no way she has the money shes burning through at the rate of nots with her arcade job, no matter how much jason works.Things will go bang one day.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I just can't fucking deal with that puckered arsehole mouth of hers going like the clappers about those god awful Buzz t shirts.
Why the fuck would any sane person want to buy a t shirt inspired by that cunts living room?
Fuck me, stop the world please, I want to get off! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
All those bits she needed could have been bought in Morrisons.
She only sold a linen basket on marketplace the other week and now she is buying another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman has a spending addiction!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She has deleted the video of her taking the food from the roof of her mouth and eating it, it was on the story after her saying if you live local to me blah blah blah...

You don't read here though do you Beggy? 👋🏼

I didn't get a reply from Yharnna either, which is understandable, she doesn't want to get caught up in Beggys shit show.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I reckon she is getting a percentage off Buzz for these t shirts / hoodies.
I can't see her constantly advertising them unless she was getting more than a few freebies off them.
I wonder if the taxman knows 🤔

Poptart

VIP Member
Please tell me this plane is headed to Los Veygus because I've got my headbands packed and I'm here for it.

• Haha

Pearlpow

Shes defo trolling us!!! That one story was a scratch, a whisper, a black bra with a white top, a dry lip rub, a beans AND coleslaw combo, and a minging dry cough - all things mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Did I just hear her describe her newly decorated lounge as minimal? She can’t have looked up the meaning of that word up in the dictionary ever. Becky and minimal are not two words you’d ever find in the same sentence! Becky and absolute prick in the same sentence yes!

I can't with her anymore, I just can't look at the excitement and running around manic.

I've just lost my job, and we've been ttc for a long time and now we need to stop. I feel like my life is falling apart.

People have lost their loved ones, lost their jobs and most likely feel as broken as I do.

Enjoy your spray paint👍
I’m so sorry to be reading this. The woman will never understand the real world and lives in her own little bubble. I’m truly hoping things start getting better for you soon. Take care lovely xx

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She can always talk about chocolate slabs and sweet bouquets. Not forgetting my personal favourite the marshmallows and fudge in a pint glass. 😉
I'm so glad she talks us through making that fudge beer glass, I'd not have a clue otherwise 😂😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Using her tongue to get out all of the food that has stuck to the palette of her mouth makes me heave.
God she is such a grotty bitch.

• Sick

Gagajun

I’ve never ever EVER met someone so impatient in my life !! I mean who would go to Homebase to get paint before 9 in the morning!! Did she take a shower, brushed her teeth, even drink her cuppa before rushing out !!
Let’s just wait n see how she’d be once she’s done with all her painting, nothing art n minimal work 🙄😏