Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon212706

Something doesn’t sit right with me here.

She’s been furloughed (it’s not furlong Beggy) since March. Throughout that time she has spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds on non essential shite, whilst the government have been funding her with 80% of her wage. She hasn’t done a single thing for anyone else in that time, baring in mind there have been plenty of causes she could have helped with. For example the NHS needing volunteers and donations of food for their staff breaks while they work tirelessly through this pandemic. And she now has the cheek to let others know how excited she is about not having to go back to work?!

On top of all of this, she has been making money on constant swipe ups and ads throughout this time. Surely that cannot be right?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is always wishing time and life away.
Live in the bloody moment for gods sake, it's July, enjoy the here and now.
Fucking hell Christmas is the last thing on my mind right now and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

Kazza62

Omg she’s bought a rug and now realises it’s the wrong rug so she’s panicking and looking jittery 🙄 what’s the betting she will buy another rug to replace the one she’s just bought, I’ve never known anyone to waste so much money as she does erm so yeah 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

YorkshireMrs

I’m home from a long night shift and catching up on Beggy. Just spat my brew across the sofa, when she said she might paint the hallway the same colour so it all flows downstairs 🤣🤣🤣 Beggy, sorry you disappoint you but absolutely nothing flows in your downstairs, it’s all an absolute shit tip

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
God she's pissed me off even more than usual this morning!

I've been working my usual full time hours plus overtime since the beginning, I'm NHS, not frontline or at direct risk but lots of extra behind the frontline work to be done. Then people like her using it as a holiday & spending non stop. Selfish old trout.

Then goes on about shopping local but not supporting our local Pauline at P&K who gave freebies to smeg. Becky is buying cushion covers from Ebay, they look just like the ones from P&K but probably shit quality.

Hypocritical, smeggy, scaly, smelly, crusty old trout 😡

All these companies who give her free shit & keep on doing it, how can they not be offended when she then buys her stuff elsewhere?

Reactions: 18

Hazzamiss

Lazy cow, me and my husband have worked all of this pandemic like passing ships in the night, never getting time together or with our 13 year old son, and shes has just boiled me lately/today.... try fucking working in full ppe, face break outs , stress , instead of painting everything in sight and be excited your furloughed longer makes you look a dick

• Heart
  • Sad

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Oh deary me, that radiator cover is hideous, what goes through her head when she sees these things online?
All the money she wastes on pointless shite yet she still has artex ceilings. We had those in our first married quarter back in the 90's.
It's not even like they have just moved in or they're a young couple starting out and are 'making do', they've been in that house 16 years, she could have got rid of those ceilings and the flooring a long time ago.

Part of the magic and excitement of Christmas is that it's a once a year event. Surely thinking about it, buying for it and watching Christmas films all year round take that away?! She'll lose followers as alot of us currently have alot on our plate to deal.with before we can even look ahead to Christmas!
I think its all for her stories and for attention who actually watches christmas films in July?
She probably takes the pic and then watches something else as she is a dickhead!
She loves people calling her the Queen of christmas no beggy you are the queen of morons

• Heart
The bum bag finished me off!
Don't most people where them at the front? 😂 why would you put it on your bum 😂 i know it's called a bum bag but she looked ridiculous. It's really tickled me!

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Her laughing/celebrating at being furloughed still and her hypocrisy over rushing to pubs, just shows how truly fucking (sorry) stupid she is. Clueless to the outside world, clueless to everything that has come with a global pandemic, clueless to the devastation, heartache and fear that is being left behind. I hope her followers see how silly and disrespectful she is, although I doubt it.
Considering she lives so close to her mum she hasn’t seen her very much has she! Once, possibly twice? I’m sure we will see her plenty when she shows us all this marvellous present! 🤦‍♀️

Libbub

VIP Member
Sorry but that radiator cover is positively hideous. Wtaf? Is she totally off her nut. It looks shite! I bet the ebay seller couldnt believe his luck when Dippy Dora came along and actually bought one 😂😂

• Haha

Lisav

Chatty Member
She has zero content, nothing left to decorate because she jumped in and did it in a rush even though she was talking about built in storage in the lounge, garden project done, kitchen done, lean to shed - sorry cedar room 🙄 done, so what has she got left to talk about? Nothing! Apart from Christmas. In July. She wants to pray she has a job to go back to!
She can always talk about chocolate slabs and sweet bouquets. Not forgetting my personal favourite the marshmallows and fudge in a pint glass. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I don't think I'd have been as graceful as what Yharnna was there.

Nothing art...
I spent money on the curtains so couldn't buy from you so made it myself...

What a fucking vile, disrespectful witch she is 😤

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
SHE HASN'T DECORATED HER LOUNGE, SHE PAINTED ONE FUCKING WALL WITHOUT STRIPPING IT FIRST 🤬
Sorry for shouting😂

• Haha