Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello11hello

She brags so much and has to put a price with everything like someone who does that is in serious debt

The ones that brag are the ones that don’t really have it......braggy is her new name

Reactions: 18
Oh my god! I need to go buy some paint, I have a feature wall in that shade, the horror! 🙈
Also, the grammar! “I done it in this” 😤
And my final rant for this morning, this has bugged me for a long time, I thought if you messaged on Instagram it was a Direct Message so DM, why then does she call them PM’s?

• Haha

Lozza0710

I predict she’ll be buying a violin next and saying yeah well after saying my talent might be playing the violin I decided I’d give it a go!! I’ve booked the Albert Hall for next week and I expect I’ll be concert ready. What’s that about social distancing?? Anyone remember When Jayson had a go on the bongos at that wedding and came straight home and ordered some off the internet? Bizarre!!

• Haha

CrosserLove

It's 8am and I'm already seriously pissed off at her celebrating not going back to work. Is she joking?! I am absolutely speechless. There will be people watching feeling like they've been punched in the gut.

Doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself

Its probably more that she would have to wait for the piece of art work to arrive

We all know how impatient she is....she will have wanted it now! So the quickest way for her to do it was rip off the design.

And of course Beggy only supports small when it's free! Will pay £200 for curtains though 🙄 now that's mind blowing!

HMC

VIP Member
God I’ve laughed reading your comments today, you wankers are ace!🥰. My question to Beggy would be.... What made you get Biofolds rather than Bi-folds like the rest of the influencers on Instagram?

• Haha
I just don’t think she is smart enough to troll us and is genuinely just fucking boring and repetitive.

don’t forget she’s constantly busy and just never ever stops, but can find time to watch a film every single day and 6 fucking Christmas films in 48 hours in July 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah, she never stops, always so so busy 🙄

• Heart
Sorry but why another dinner set?! Didn’t she just buy the leopard 🤢 ones? Why is brookeblessher asking her to get one for months and months? How many plates do they need?

• Wow

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Just got caught up on yesterday’s antics. It’s not often I’m shocked but she floored me yesterday. We recdecorated our conservatory over Christmas, just a new lick of paint, but it took days. Cleaning it all down, prepping, then 3 coats of paint, skirting boards, sealing around the windows and skirting. She was banging up them shelves before the paint was even dry.

Must look like such a bodge job in real life. Nice fresh paint on one wall will only highlight that the rest of the paint work needs doing.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Another dinner service, did she not buy a leopard print one from studio a couple of months ago?
There's only 3 of them in the house, how much tableware do they need?
She spends just for the sake of it, the amount of savings she could have if she just stopped buying shit she doesn't need.

KNYE_19

"1% of spoilsports" speech has made an appearance again....you can tell she was about to say wankers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her house is a shit hole its all surface dressing, walls are a state, laminate is old and dated, artex ceilings, old radiators needs a proper gut out one room at a time. Instead her rooms are getting smaller each year with how many bloody coats of paint are on them!

Reactions: 17