Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

"A Barrell of Roses" 😂😂😂

A barrell of laughs or a bed of Roses? Which one is it Beggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Of course she's like her mum!!!!

Mums a right old goer judging by the becky has three dads
And beggy loves getting her postbox smashed in by her mates husbands

Like mother like daughter

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
If Brooke wanted that dinner set for ages (why, I've no idea) why didn't she buy it herself?!

• Heart
Does she annoy anyone else the way she talks as if everyone is dull and she is the only person to have ever painted a wall before.
she does it when she is cleaning and ironing to like no one watching her knows how to do anything

I’ve had to go to Felixstowe this morning and unfortunately I never bumped into Beggy!
I did drive past the Dooley pub and it didn’t look like a pub you’d want to step foot in! 😬

• Haha
Imagine not needing anything but spending that much anyway!
I need to go do food shopping and I’m skint AF. I’ve been sat trying to weigh up doing the 10 mile trip (my nearest big supermarket as I’m out in the country) to buy cheaper items or whether I go to a more local place and pay more but less fuel! That’s my level of skint 😂

• Sad
  • Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
When 3 months off of work is just not enough

Now the sad voice and trying to back track........if it’s been so fucking hard for you Beggy why are you so happy to have more time off?? Lying manipulative cunt. Called out so now trying to get your thick AF followers on side.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Was the one she sold not a nice lined wicker one? Why would you replace that with a crap plastic one?! (And is it just me that feels bit sick at the thought of a second hand washing basket?)
You aren't alone, who'd want a basket that's had someone else's skid marked knickers and boxers in in their home 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
So thats 3 Xmas films she will have watched today.. how very very sad

Her life must be lacking in something if watching other people celebrate Xmas, in her 90s inspired lounge is how she spends her days!!!

Heres a thought beggy, give your son a call see how your granddaughter is doing...

Stupid cunt

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Keep it real Beggy and don’t delete........maybe even ANSWER valid criticism? Of course next will come a ‘be kind’ quote without giving a second thought to how unkind it is to dismiss others opinions. ‘Be kind’ is Beggy’s way of saying ‘be quiet’ why can’t all those idiots that idolise her see that?
How dare anyone presume someone is unkind because they disagree and say they do!
I think she has deleted that ladies comment. Typical Beggy, she can't take any form of constructive criticism.
She really is a vile piece of work and this pandemic has shown her up for what she truly is.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I might be strange but why doesn’t she paint with a roller, I think you get a more even and smoother finish. Now going to wait for her to read this and answer me on her stories 😂

• Haha

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Her legs look like ET’s finger. I’ve seen more meat on a toothpick

From 10th July it's mandatory to wear masks when you go shopping in Scotland.
In my opinion they should have the same rule in England as well. There are too many Beggys around who don't give a shit and go around spreading their germs to everyone else.
Seconded! It should be mandatory for Beggy to wear one for life, preferably one that covers her whole face.

• Haha

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
When her granddaughter and relationship with son and his girlfriend is discussed here, I wonder if she realises we know she has chosen IG over her family? Heartbreaking.