Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
Same - utter disrespect. She’s accepted gifted art, more than once in sure - then thought ‘I can totally make that myself’ then proceeded to bodge her way through whilst showing all her deluded ‘fans’
Didnt she do the same thing to the chocolate slab person? Gifted and then decided to make herself then show everyone else how to do it?! I’d be livid.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Someone has just asked if they can get a link to the pull bows on her latest post.

Fucks sake, go on Ebay or Amazon and type in bloody 'pull bows' for heavens sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Poptart

VIP Member
Sat in July watching Christmas films. Voile delivered for the tree She may aswell just put the trees up now and have done with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I’ve messaged her asking why she is so happy to be furloughed.....it was a polite message, so let’s see if i get blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
does anyone else notice that there is absolutely nothing in her house for her granddaughter and it isn't very child friendly at all as I should imagine the baby is quite a good few months old now if not coming up to a year old.
obviously I know for the last few months she wouldn't of been allowed to have had her over but you wouldn't think she existed and she has 2 spare bedrooms full of absolute shit when one of them could be made into a lovely little girly bedroom for her to come over to stay. Anyone else think she's not allowed to have her or even has a relationship with her ? I i bet alot of it boils down to the fact that her whole life is aired on the gram

After having a nosey at Yharnna's insta...she is so damn talented, Beggy can only dream of being half the woman she is and to leave a comment being nice just shows what an amazing lady she is.

When she gave her reasons about not buying some work off Yharnna, I couldn't believe what she was saying. So she just thought I'll copy it myself. The whole point of these small businesses gifting is so the "influencer" showcases them on their account and hopefully it drums up some business for them. For Beggy it's a way of getting some free stuff and also ideas for her own content so she can have a go at copying them. That's not supporting small.

Block and delete is the only way she can deal with any negativity, only wants to know when you are singing her praises. Not keeping it real if she blocks people and deletes comments. Just be an adult Becky and address it!

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Now I love a freshly painted room as much as the next person and am very house proud, but does it mean I’m minging if a room isn’t painted more than once every 2 years or so? Painting is the most soul destroying job to do in the world and I couldn’t think of anything worse than rushing out of bed to be in Homebase by 9am to buy paint when I only finished a room 2 days ago. She’s absolutely mental, no other description for her.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
She’s a cow! I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. And to say she’s worked hard this week so she’s knackered. Decorating your rooms as your own decision is not working hard!!! You decided to do it and that is not work! People are run ragged as key workers and saving lives and you say you’re knackered! She is insensitive and has no fucking filter. In fact she’s just thick because she absolutely does not understand what’s going on and in her world all that matters is IG! Silly, silly cow. It will be her downfall. She needs reporting to HMRC! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
If only Beggy had a nice big dining table for her to family to sit around, maybe in the conservatory 🧐....oh hold on...she did, pre scout hut 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Hello11hello

I love her she is an incredible artist but due to spending so much on curtains I couldn’t afford her artwork.......I bet the girl messaged her but what am insult, sell some of your shit and purchase her artwork like support the small businesses, sell some clothes or just stop purchasing shit

I wished I lived close as I would film myself confronting her

That noise her mouth makes, first thing in the morning when she's not drunk or brushed her teeth 🤢

Fuck off you grotty grotbag!!!

I'm able to go ahead with my day now I know the weather where she is, I mean, I'm not sure how I'd cope not knowing it's windy. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @GossBoss with 35 likes

It looks like her curtains were more than £150 as the screenshot she posted was £150-£250. I’m guessing she went for the 90 drop ones so would be ££££. I don’t listen to her stories with the sound on anymore so apologies if she said how much they were!
Yay 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
My first thread title , thankyou ❤

She'd only lie anyway so you're probably better watching with no sound 😂. I'm supposed to be working but Keep getting distracted by all the chat in here 😂

• Heart

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
There was someone in here a while back keeping tally of how much she spent, is that person still here and are they keeping track, I’d love to know how much she’s spent the last week or so.

obviously....

VIP Member
So she goes out for tea and eats feckin coleslaw ffs
....but does it have half mayo and half salad cream. I will never sleep tonight until I know this vital piece of information.

On another note its clear coleslaw is a safe food for her ....no way has she recovered from her ED

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Ugh brookes snap chat notifications in the background like she’s 14 years old 🤢

my 14, 16 & 17 year old respect me enough to have the notifications off or the volume off when in my presence, nobody wants to hear that constantly going off. It’s so disrespectful

Her reply was that apparently she likes being at home....so why does she spend so much time at the shops? What she means is that she loves not having to do any actual work for a living and would rather live on swipe ups
I like being at home, but them bills gotta be paid and she’s essentially saying she’s happy she’s getting paid by society to stay home 🙄
She’s like one of those benefit people with the attitude ‘why would I want to work if the government are gonna pay me to stay at home’ ugh she’s just one of life’s takers unfortunately.