Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
When she’s talking about the impact of lockdown & things changing tomoro, you can see that she just doesn’t understand what’s happening at all. How can a grown woman with adult children be so clueless about what’s going on???

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She really is a prize cock. Saying in camera that she isn’t going back to work tomorrow as they are using skeleton staff to see how busy it is (perfectly fine). She then says so I’m still furloughed for a bit longer with a cheeky grin and a thumbs up. You would think after 3 months she might want to get herself back into work but no she is clearly happy to take the money so she can spend it on more half hearted projects. Makes my blood boil when people are loosing everything 😡
I was going to come on and say about that as it make me angry! She's such lazy, money-grabbing bitch! 😡 I work in retail and was very nervous about going back to work last Sunday, but after the first hour, it was fine. Being furloughed because of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC is no laughing matter, you greedy, good for nothing scumbag! 😡

Sofa spud

VIP Member
My husband was furlough but not for the whole time like her, it did fall at the right time for him as he is going through treatment for cancer but he feels bad for being off of work and is worried sick he will not have a job to go back too.
Surely her getting money from Instagram and getting money from the government isn’t right???

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
This really shouldn't wind me up as much as it does, but it's not 'make somethink', it's SOMETHING!
Seriously, did this woman ever go to school? She is as thick as two short planks.

Poptart

VIP Member
She's so full of shit. I'm a positive person blah blah blah. That doesn't justify being thrilled about getting furloughed for longer so she can spend the money on her next ridiculous idea. And if she doesn't think what she said and how she acted was inappropriate why did she delete the story?!

• Heart

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Could she have not got all those drinks and sweets over at Morrison’s yesterday? 🙄
She puts so much sugar and crap into her body which is why she looks like grannyhomesweethome

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, who knew? You measure your radiator and get a cover that’s slightly bigger to go round it. Mind blowing.
Those pipes running down the wall would drive me insane!

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
The fact she thinks being on furlough says it all about her any normal person would be like shit the others are going back but they don't need will I have a job when I go back 🤷‍♀️

LilPinkie

VIP Member
She looks like dog shit today !

Who does she think she is ? Spent 2k on a mattress 2 years ago and now wants a new one ? Begging for a new one !

Bell end !
2K on a mattress???? I’d want it to make the tea and sing me a fecking lullaby for half that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
So Jayson is off today and they’ve done nothing together. All her stories........completely alone. I think we know what your void is Beggy!

• Heart
  • Wow

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I had a quick look through some of the ladies prints she has some beautiful navy pieces, some with gold and some silver or just plain navy.
Becky is the biggest hypocrite, “I like to support small businesses” more like rip them off. You can’t accept a freebie and class it as support! I do hope someone pulls her up on her horrid behaviour

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
So many people struggling to get by day to day and theres this muppe spunking £80 on stuff she doesn't need. As a teacher my husband has been paid throughout this so we are lucky but we have continued to be careful as he would usually get some extra pay for tutoring he does that hasn't been able to happen so we are around £200 short each month at the moment, today we are almost a week away from payday and I've done the weekly shop using scan and pack to make sure I keep our weekly shop for 4 below £60 to get us by until pay day. Put your new dinner set your arse becky and open your eyes to what is going on in the world

• Heart

Snookie

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion -

"Beggy your Instagram is whack... Giving it big licks with ya fanny pack!" 🥴

• Haha

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Omg she has gone full on nuclear today. ‘ I got canvas then I found they do paper’ Eh? You were marvelling at the paper when you first went in!

And how HOW damn RUDE to call the art she was mimicking ‘nothing art’ 😡😡😡😡😡😡 . I’m no artist but my best friend is and she works damn hard creating her work. How dare she dismiss someone’s style and technique as ‘nothing’

Mind you I can’t be surprised, she’s clearly absolutely hyper today and making no sense whatsoever.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Doing a story with a mouth full of Haribo!! WHY? I can't stand it, it's such bad manners! And fuck off with the Christmas chat...has she seen how many people have lost their jobs today alone???? My blood is boiling the absolute twunt 😡

• Sick