Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She went up on Brooke's bed because she needed a nana nap I bet, what with her being run off her feet all day 🙄
She is such a massive bellend.
And pointing out she has spilt food down herself as she slaps her gums together eating fucking haribo.
The woman is repulsive, chavvy and doesn't have an ounce of class in her whole body.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Going back to the mattress thing, if she sweats so much, why doesn’t she shower more and change bedding more than once a week?

• Sick

Anon212706

If she seriously likes how her house looks, fair enough. What else can you expect from someone with the mental capacity of a dung beetle?

Her living room just looks like a jazzed up version (with Poundland shit I’ll add) of a tacky council estate living room with those plastic yellow floors, chunky outdated leather sofas and artex ceiling.

Let’s face it anyone who follows her and actually enjoys her content can’t be the sharpest tool in the box, bless them.

I cannot even describe how revolting this woman is. Yesterday (and most other days) when she just woke up and thought ‘I’ll video myself’ and had her dry wonky tombstone teef mouth on show and then swallowed so loud I could hear her gulp her congealed saliva through my phone. Have a bit of class Beggy, if that’s at all possible. You’re supposed to be a lady but you’ve got the hygiene and decorum of a big fat bloke.

• Haha

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She's gone on about how lock down was not easy for her,how she's always positive, my ducks are more self aware than she is. I've watched her talk about furlough today and
Then delete her story, she doesn't look like she sleeps as much as she says she does,she's got no colour in her cheeks. I did an
Experiment and posted
A few stories talking ones,never done before,it
Was absolutely mental. How you can do that morning till night,and watch yourself,and not
Notice
When you have nothing relevant to say?!?How must she feel seeing local people thinking they have seen my topless self in my bed they have seen my duvet,or what I do in my home,they have seen my meals and my makeup routine...anyway my findings from the stories was ...I felt a muppet,luckily they were with humour and I was washed and dressed and outdoors,and my near and dear had a chuckle,because it's just not normal to speak
Out in to
The internet. Today she had 70plus stories-I did 3 and felt riddic. Her highs and lows need addressing,she needs someone to put their foot down with her trivial monstrosities,and help her, she's old before her time,she
Needs to get outside,shut the hell up
And be alive. For the people that aren't able to be as alive as she could be. No kids at her feet. She needs to take her privileges and appreciate everything before it's too late.she
Needs to start learning lessons,from the questions she gets from others,not hide away and then act like an ostrich again and again and again. I
Could shake her. She needs to know herself and watch herself. Instagram will ruin her
Life.

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
Me too, if you can pick me up on the way 🤷🏼‍♀️ X
I’m in too. I’ll make some roast potatoes (will have to watch Beggys instructions tho), someone else fancy making some coleslaw or bread off breaded mushrooms and we can have a right car picnic 👍🏻

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Eeeeugh I'm with you all about the dog licking her face, it's vile. Just push her away next time she tries, Dolly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Minipeaches

Back to picking up tat in home bargains then putting it back down. Scruffy cow.

Also "there wasn't anything in there that I needed, just got some bits I needed" is she stupid or?!

• Sick
  • Haha

bbawler91

£300 for a mattress topper but she had to rip off that artist’s work because she had spent too much on the curtains 🙈 She must be up to her eyeballs in debt as she must be on minimum wage and Jason can’t be bringing home that much to pay for all the shit she buys! It gives her followers who think it is great a completely unrealistic view on what it is acceptable to waste money on and it’s dangerous really- such a bad example.

• Heart

CrosserLove

Countless Christmas films in July?...she needs a serious grip on reality, I can't handle how she treats this like it's a holiday.

I'm only looking forward to Christmas and the New Year to get shot of 2020!.

No matter how shit my life is just now, I'm so thankful that I'm not her. At least I know when I get past this nightmare I can be proud of how I've handled it.

Sending love to everyone on here ❤

Sorry, I needed that 🙃

• Heart

Morris99

She’s a complete moron ! Who says ‘yesssss!’ To furlough ? Ffs. Most people are in fear they will be made redundant! Lazy bastard who has sat on her arse the entire time ! Not lifted a finger to help others or do good !

And her comment about restaurants and pubs ‘ oh it’s not really worth it’ ffs ! Businesses on their knees and this bell end spouting this crap !

Beggy you are a disgusting, wrinkly cunt!

• Heart

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
It’s not even the freebies that fucks me off, I watch so many massive accounts who get stuff daily yet they don’t do swipe up after swipe....... they use the stuff that’s gifted in a classy way, they make their homes amazing and they buy of the company’s that send the stuff. But this greedy selfish bitch buys nothing herself..... she is a tramp never washes is so boring I would rather watch paint dry ( no pun intended ) lol what she has done over the past year is sickening, and the Michael saga was the icing on the cake, but she gained followers and that lovely lad lost loads because of her hiding what she did to him. Making him look the bad one for calling her out. She goes from strength to strength, and I really don’t understand why.....The only reason I watch her still is I want to watch her fail I no that sounds awful, nasty in a away, but my god this women Infuriates me. How can people truly enjoy watching some one scratch her self constantly, eat her finger nails after she has picked her ears, goes days without washing applying spit to a cotton bud and that’s her daily wash. I really do t get it so many amazing people I follow with no where near the followers she has. HOW !!!!!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I love salad and coleslaw, but I don't have it for every meal.
I'm sure her eating disorder dictates what she believes she can eat without putting any weight on.
I reckon she is obsessed with weighing herself, who remembers when she came back from Las Vegas and the first thing she did once home was jump on the scales? She was ecstatic that she'd lost 2lbs.
Who loses weight whilst on holiday? God, I put about a pound a day on when we go on holiday 🙈

• Wow

Poptart

VIP Member
She's taken pictures of Matalan and is gonna do a video when home. Jesus wept I can imagine her strutting round the shop like that fucking pigeon like she's some sort of fashion instagramer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20