Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofem

Chatty Member
The artwork was only done in July 2019. Waste that was! I notice in her comments when her sad ass worshippers ask about her "raspberry" Christmas decorations she tells them not to worry with a winking emoji so she has some stupid idea!
20200701_094524.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3

leanne79

Her constant clawing at her chest is making me itch, you know like when someone starts talking about nits and it makes your head itch? I have that feeling everytime I watch her now!
That gulp where her mouth is so obviously dry but she’s soo desperate to talk to all her ‘friends’ she doesn’t get a drink and brush her teeth first, is just repulsive
i thought she just done that to show of her new rings 😂

• Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
I have just heard her say there isn’t anywhere I need to go or anything I want. 🤣🤣🤣🤣you having a f Uckin laugh Get real . on an serious note beggy you need help. this is not normal . You need help. . yet another dinner set £35 What ever Why .there is only 3 of you yes 3 in the house. my last post buying for the sake of buying . My god. Trouble ahead for beggy

GGGGG

Or just go to her name and send message that way. That’s what I’ve always done.
Yeah you can do that too! The way I've said doesn't take you off the stories screen and also sends a picture of the story you are replying too. So if it's a specific thing you've heard or seen and want to comment it's a great way to message. 😊

Poptart

VIP Member
Hearing about that tooth scraper thing and it's not a water one it just makes your mouth water has turned my stomach 🤢🤢 Just go to the dental hygenist when they reopen ffs.

NellieMo

VIP Member
Please don’t think all furloughed workers are like that 😢 I’m furloughed because my industry can’t open yet. I’m terrified about my job and would like nothing more than to go back to work...
Oh no I didn’t mean that at all. It’s just this woman that winds me up and really she shouldn’t as she obviously has some kind of shopping addiction. I should really feel sympathy for her but I just can’t 🥴

Pearlpow

I just don’t think she is smart enough to troll us and is genuinely just fucking boring and repetitive.

don’t forget she’s constantly busy and just never ever stops, but can find time to watch a film every single day and 6 fucking Christmas films in 48 hours in July 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah, she never stops, always so so busy 🙄
I disagree - i feel like shes the type of person who is so vain and self centered she would rather have people talk about her and slag her off so she feels relevant than nobody talk about her, so she is doing things she has read annoys people on here to get a kick out of being talked about

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Claggy mouth. She's made herself a little rule her food shop Monday's give her the freedom to go shop shop shopping. Milk bread and COVID aye
Beggy.

Dexy

VIP Member
Omg it’s looks hideous. What was she thinking? Her whole house is just a mish- mash of styles. 🤦‍♀️

If there is ever a time in my life that my children buy me a monstrosity like this for my birthday then I'm disowning them.

I take it with Beggy going round there tonight she won't be seeing her Mum tomorrow on her actual birthday 🤔

I wonder what Brooke bought her Nana, maybe she coloured her a nice picture at her colouring station, bless her.
You guys were talking about this post box and I haven’t seen her stories... wow... this was not what I was imagining 🤣😂 I have no words!

• Haha