Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to message her, she’s pissed me right off going in shops without needing anything and picking up things and putting them back. Not like so many of her followers like myself work for the nhs or have lost loved ones . Had a bloody gutsful of this women.
In her defence non essential shops are now open and the government wants the population spending. Picking up things is not Ideal I know

Reactions: 4
In her defence non essential shops are now open and the government wants the population spending. Picking up things is not Ideal I know
She’s shopped daily since the beginning of lockdown, it’s never applied to her

Reactions: 16
I love salad and coleslaw, but I don't have it for every meal.
I'm sure her eating disorder dictates what she believes she can eat without putting any weight on.
I reckon she is obsessed with weighing herself, who remembers when she came back from Las Vegas and the first thing she did once home was jump on the scales? She was ecstatic that she'd lost 2lbs.
Who loses weight whilst on holiday? God, I put about a pound a day on when we go on holiday 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sure her eating disorder dictates what she believes she can eat without putting any weight on.
I reckon she is obsessed with weighing herself, who remembers when she came back from Las Vegas and the first thing she did once home was jump on the scales? She was ecstatic that she'd lost 2lbs.
Who loses weight whilst on holiday? God, I put about a pound a day on when we go on holiday 🙈
I put on 11lb in a week of all inclusive, vodka drenched, bliss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apple coleslaw for dinner again tonight. How can you eat so much of the same thing without getting sick of it!!? I'm surprised she doesn't eat it for breakfast too 🤮
Don't be silly, she doesn't eat breakfast. She just has a cuppatea 🤣

Proud to say I’ve done 10lb in Mexico over 2 weeks before 🐷🐷Vegas was more like a full stone and I still can’t get in the clothes I had for that holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well I've put on a stone since March 16th, bloody lockdown ! I must get on the Beggy diet though, cuppa tea and apple disguised as coleslaw, reckon I'll get that off in a couple of days 🤣

She’s shopped daily since the beginning of lockdown, it’s never applied to her
And her friend who tagged her in the Xmas films has been out shopping no end too. I really liked her at first but she's starting to really piss me off now with her constant spending (Beggy's mate - another instagtammer)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If I came back off holiday having lost weight it must have been an absolute tit holiday! I came back from Tenerife in February and had to pay excess weight for my all inclusive pouch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair the tracksuit isn’t from boohoo but she says you can get something similar from there. 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I have 5-6 of my grandkids (aged 2-13 years old) between Friday morning and Monday afternoon. It's 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfast and lots of snacks .. playing games, drawing, going for walks, talking, showering (the little ones), constant washing clothes and hoovering .. cleaning the bathroom. Well, everything I used to do with my own kids but I'm now 58 .. then on Tuesday I have film and chill time after tyding up in the morning and going shopping to stock up on food ready for Friday again. And she has constant film and chill times without doing much at all.
I've been fourlonghed till end of August .. but not happy like Beggy about it ..
I did mean furloughed 🙈😂 my phone changed it to some random weird word ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m usually a lurker. Hi everyone 👋 Beggy is promoting Boohoo when it’s just been on the news that major retailers are dropping them. She really does cock up sometimes. 🤦‍♀️
Hi...welcome, come on in and have a caaapppaaa tea with us whilst we watch Beggy the car crash🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I predict she’ll be buying a violin next and saying yeah well after saying my talent might be playing the violin I decided I’d give it a go!! I’ve booked the Albert Hall for next week and I expect I’ll be concert ready. What’s that about social distancing?? Anyone remember When Jayson had a go on the bongos at that wedding and came straight home and ordered some off the internet? Bizarre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has more outfits changes per day than Mariah Carey does on a world bleeping tour.......smelly head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everytime she goes shopping she always gets beans and I think she’s eating these as a meal, when I used to do slimming world beans were classed as a “speed food” and they are speed food for a reason.. 💩💩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.