Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shed she had built has been made redundant since she bodge painted her living room

Reactions: 7
Wtf is that photo of her in the denim dress 😂😂😂

Yes, please do us all a favour and keep it on, we don’t need to see it open.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From 10th July it's mandatory to wear masks when you go shopping in Scotland.
In my opinion they should have the same rule in England as well. There are too many Beggys around who don't give a tit and go around spreading their germs to everyone else.
I agree but would be pointless with Beggy still touching and grabbing everything in sight 😠 at least you wouldn’t be able to smell her rotten breath

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Film time and chill?
You've done duck all. My god, she is one lazy witch 😤
I have 5-6 of my grandkids (aged 2-13 years old) between Friday morning and Monday afternoon. It's 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfast and lots of snacks .. playing games, drawing, going for walks, talking, showering (the little ones), constant washing clothes and hoovering .. cleaning the bathroom. Well, everything I used to do with my own kids but I'm now 58 .. then on Tuesday I have film and chill time after tyding up in the morning and going shopping to stock up on food ready for Friday again. And she has constant film and chill times without doing much at all.
I've been fourlonghed till end of August .. but not happy like Beggy about it ..

Reactions: 11
Crappy tat mouse succulent and church candelabra for the High Priestess Beggy!

Reactions: 3
Part of the magic and excitement of Christmas is that it's a once a year event. Surely thinking about it, buying for it and watching Christmas films all year round take that away?! She'll lose followers as alot of us currently have alot on our plate to deal.with before we can even look ahead to Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Part of the magic and excitement of Christmas is that it's a once a year event. Surely thinking about it, buying for it and watching Christmas films all year round take that away?! She'll lose followers as alot of us currently have alot on our plate to deal.with before we can even look ahead to Christmas!
I think its all for her stories and for attention who actually watches christmas films in July?
She probably takes the pic and then watches something else as she is a head!
She loves people calling her the Queen of christmas no beggy you are the queen of morons

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve had to message her, she’s pissed me right off going in shops without needing anything and picking up things and putting them back. Not like so many of her followers like myself work for the nhs or have lost loved ones . Had a bloody gutsful of this women.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is always wishing time and life away.
Live in the bloody moment for gods sake, it's July, enjoy the here and now.
bleeping hell Christmas is the last thing on my mind right now and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

Reactions: 19
She has zero content, nothing left to decorate because she jumped in and did it in a rush even though she was talking about built in storage in the lounge, garden project done, kitchen done, lean to shed - sorry cedar room 🙄 done, so what has she got left to talk about? Nothing! Apart from Christmas. In July. She wants to pray she has a job to go back to!

Reactions: 5
She has zero content, nothing left to decorate because she jumped in and did it in a rush even though she was talking about built in storage in the lounge, garden project done, kitchen done, lean to shed - sorry cedar room 🙄 done, so what has she got left to talk about? Nothing! Apart from Christmas. In July. She wants to pray she has a job to go back to!
She can always talk about chocolate slabs and sweet bouquets. Not forgetting my personal favourite the marshmallows and fudge in a pint glass. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She can always talk about chocolate slabs and sweet bouquets. Not forgetting my personal favourite the marshmallows and fudge in a pint glass. 😉
I'm so glad she talks us through making that fudge beer glass, I'd not have a clue otherwise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just mentioned her brother is nipping round to get her balloon display as he has a birthday in his family this week. So I’m assuming that’s her niece or nephew then. She’s such a cow.

Reactions: 6
Apple coleslaw for dinner again tonight. How can you eat so much of the same thing without getting sick of it!!? I'm surprised she doesn't eat it for breakfast too 🤮

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.