Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband was furlough but not for the whole time like her, it did fall at the right time for him as he is going through treatment for cancer but he feels bad for being off of work and is worried sick he will not have a job to go back too.
Surely her getting money from Instagram and getting money from the government isn’t right???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband was furlough but not for the whole time like her, it did fall at the right time for him as he is going through treatment for cancer but he feels bad for being off of work and is worried sick he will not have a job to go back too.
Surely her getting money from Instagram and getting money from the government isn’t right???
Sending love to your Husband & you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is Government money is public money.... which includes money we have paid in tax

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry to hear this 😔

Sending my love to both of you ❤ x

She doesn't recognise the devastation outwith her 4 walls

Reactions: 4
She’s a complete moron ! Who says ‘yesssss!’ To furlough ? Ffs. Most people are in fear they will be made redundant! Lazy bastard who has sat on her arse the entire time ! Not lifted a finger to help others or do good !

And her comment about restaurants and pubs ‘ oh it’s not really worth it’ ffs ! Businesses on their knees and this bell end spouting this crap !

Beggy you are a disgusting, wrinkly bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have never seen anyone so dead behind the eyes! Such a selfish twit too happy at being furloughed when so many have no jobs now!! And could brookieblessher not help her lift the unit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
God she's pissed me off even more than usual this morning!

I've been working my usual full time hours plus overtime since the beginning, I'm NHS, not frontline or at direct risk but lots of extra behind the frontline work to be done. Then people like her using it as a holiday & spending non stop. Selfish old trout.

Then goes on about shopping local but not supporting our local Pauline at P&K who gave freebies to smeg. Becky is buying cushion covers from Ebay, they look just like the ones from P&K but probably tit quality.

Hypocritical, smeggy, scaly, smelly, crusty old trout 😡

All these companies who give her free tit & keep on doing it, how can they not be offended when she then buys her stuff elsewhere?

Reactions: 18
I’ve messaged her asking why she is so happy to be furloughed.....it was a polite message, so let’s see if i get blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The many attractive faces this morning 🤢 The non scrunched up one she looks evil ... What a stare.

And Beggy, it's I used to ... But honestly love , those box's of tat ain't ever coming back in fashion love. Why do you think they were at the Bootsale in the 1st place 🤷

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone in Felixstowe ever confronted her? I would love her to be sacked and have to get a job elsewhere.......pref the fish counter in Morrison

Does she declare her insta income to pay tax?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Beggy has had such a busy week and she’s tired already bless her. Try actually working Beggy and being a good member of society?!?!

I’ve been working 72 hour weeks on the front line, things have calmed down and I’m just working 48.5 on nights this week........I think it will take months for us not to feel tired. We’ be been physically and emotionally hit.

In our hospital a group of aviation employees (cabin crew AND pilots!!!) have volunteered their time to provide a ‘lounge’ service to serve us donated food, drinks and treats in full uniform. They’re all from different various airlines. A lovely group of people who chose to assist instead of being sat at home enjoying a free holiday. Many of these staff a concerned about their jobs, have agreed massive pay cuts on returning to keep the industry moving & are chomping at the bit to be back in the sky.

likely the next insult to injury will be when our taxes go up to cover all the furloughing of people like Beggy. even if Beggy goes back she’ll not have to worry about that as she likely earns around the threshold so won’t pay any (or hardly any). Free holiday with free spending money! The woman gives nothing to society whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope the treatment is going well. Sending love ♥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.