Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
People apparently messaging her saying ‘I wouldn’t be that bold’ it’s a blue wall, they are now as common as white and grey walls 🙄 she think she is so edgy with her coloured walls

Reactions: 15

obviously....

VIP Member
She has fuck all content so is doing what she usually does. Decorates, shops then Christmas.....and repeat.

I notice she still hasn't had her granddaughter over now lockdown has eased. She could have got a few toys for the garden and had one of those lovely days with her family rather than getting pissed or baking.

Selfish really. Her granddaughter is better off without her

Homeathome

What, and I can’t stress this enough, The actual fuck is her obsession with that pigeon video

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Fucking hell, here she is, eyes popping out of their sockets with excitement at going into Hobby Craft and touching everything! 🤬 I work in The Works and if she was my customer, I'd have the pleasure in reminding her not to touch anything she's not going to buy, dirty cow! 🤢 She's manic when shes going out shopping & spending, and miserable as sin when she's not & when it's not sunny - Jaysun needs to have a word and make her go back to work, lazy bitch!
I notice the spray paint she hastily chose and picked up wasn’t the one she bought in the end!!

She’s not buying from the amazing artist who previously gifted her 2 bespoke pieces of art.........trying to ‘be good’ because of spending a large amount on curtains from a large high street retailer?? Yeah Beggy really supports small business 😂😂

She calls it ‘nothing art’ 😂😂

no Beggy it’s called ‘hydro dipping’ and you didn’t invent it, you’ve copied off literally loads of other people.

Last thing until I catch up:

Beggy these are not navy and this is why you have zero class.

Attachments

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I mean fair enough, bum bags are handy but you can get sports bands that are really slim and fit a phone. I think older people wear bum bags more but people don’t wear them on their arse like a saddled pony!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

NotaHincher

hello suppliers I’d like to be gifted a memory foam mattress... or a topper.

Yes Becky quality costs

I'm fucking raging! She has no fucking clue! Sat there with her sad voice spouting pish and now she's looking for a mattress that will cost over a grand! I want to slap her haggard face so hard right about now!

Abc

I'm sure the lady who gifted her the artwork to match her pink, sorry raspberry living room also gifted her similar when it was the emerald green, can anyone remember?

She raves on all the time about supporting small business so why hasn't she bought artwork off this lady to match the navy living room? I really hope she doesn't get any gifted as she does not deserve it.

The navy does look much better but surely it will show the patterned wallpaper underneath?

All of those shelves she's got dotted around her house are exactly the same, cluttered with green plants, paper stars and photos talk about overkill shes got them in pretty much every room of that house.

She's really getting on my tits at the moment, money really is no object to her when it's such a worry to so many people at the moment.

Jace

I cannot believe she is claiming she hasn’t been clothes shopping since Feb! I don’t give a shit that she off shopping but why lie 😡😡

• Wow

Poptart

VIP Member
All those bits she needed could have been bought in Morrisons.
She only sold a linen basket on marketplace the other week and now she is buying another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman has a spending addiction!
Was the one she sold not a nice lined wicker one? Why would you replace that with a crap plastic one?! (And is it just me that feels bit sick at the thought of a second hand washing basket?)

• Sick

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
FFS, it's not even 09:00 and she's off about the hallway! 😡 Her house will be like Grinch's grim and grey castle, soon - bloody sheep! 🤢

Anon212706

I would love to know what people think of her and brookblessher from that way? I reckon they walk around like there shit don’t stink and can imagine her making a convo with the cashier saying I have all these folllowers I’m an influencer 🤣🤣🤣
they think they are celebrities, but everyone in our town knows what they are like!

• Haha

Lucille

I'm beginning to think she actually enjoys Christmas films, as it's a complete distraction from her real life.

I knew someone who LOVES to shop and when they couldn't go shopping went to bed for the day. She turned out to have depression. Becky seems similar and she goes to bed when she can't sunworship too.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
She wishes she saw the latest rad cover when she bought her others....I predict a rush to buy more to match in a frantic frenzy to feed her addiction ...so yeah

She wishes she saw the latest rad cover when she bought her others....I predict a rush to buy more to match in a frantic frenzy to feed her addiction ...so yeah

Last edited: