Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamalegs11

I’ve unfollowed Becky and started following the artist instead, her art work is amazing, I would rather support this lady, than Beggy Becky, what she done today is disgusting and just shows shes out for what she can get from people, then once she’s got her freebies, she’ll screw em over! So much for supporting small businesses! I think everyone should go give that amazing artist a follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Morris99

She looks like dog shit today !

Who does she think she is ? Spent 2k on a mattress 2 years ago and now wants a new one ? Begging for a new one !

Bell end !

• Wow

Venlicon

Chatty Member
She’s taken the sheet off the bed again to let the mattress topper expand (or poof a bit more or whatever she said, the illiterate skank) a bit more. You’ve slept on the bloody thing now. Wouldn’t any normal person just put it on this morning and let it have the whole day

• Heart
  • Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
So many people out there won't even want to celebrate Christmas this year.
Lots will be missing family members lost to Covid, so many won't even have jobs to go back to with no money and zero idea how they will afford Christmas yet this money grabbing, self centred cunt is sitting there ramming christmas down everyone's throats in fucking July.
I seriously wish she would just fuck off, I can't fucking stand the selfish, thoughtless arsehole.
I'm thankfully covid free and healthy, as are my parents, but my mam is sheilding until mid August as shes vunerable (we decided not to bubble as not to risk anything until Aug) and I've not seen her since lockdown, so I couldn't care less about bloody Christmas, I just want to hug my mam and spent time at home, all festivities can get to shit! 💔

How can she sit there watching films back to back, especially bloody Christmas ones.... IN JULY? 🤔 I think they are terrible even at Christmas, hate all the fake sentimentality, I'd rather a comedy or horror film! 😂

• Heart

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Crying at the woman who is going to frame beggys believe print for her bedroom 😭😭😭😭
That kind of idolising freaks me out , I used to idolise Ronan Keating as a teen. But it makes me shudder she has no clue who is watching her and still shares everything. I wonder what it will take for all this to stop 🛑 these manipulative influencers who really believe they are working by sharing everything even their kids. Also I did not know bum bags went on A BUM🤭 she is the ultimate prize.

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
For a woman with so many clothes she must have an outfit for every occasion multiplied by 10 so how the hell does she get it so wrong every time? I’ve literally never seen an ‘outfit of the day’ and thought she looked good. NEVER! So yeah

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
If someone wants to post truthful comments use a different account then block beggy after. That way others see it but she won't so can't delete it

• Heart
I don't understand how she puts everything up within hours of painting. Where's the drying? The other layers?? I'm so confused....

I'm not just fed up with the weather Begs

I'm fed up in general...of you!

She has no idea there has been another government announcement 😂 I thought she was the news channel as well as the weather! 😂

She needs to get her head out of the Christmas cloud and get into the real world of now and what is happening!

Venlicon

Chatty Member
WTF is her obsession with Christmas lately?! She’s even wearing Xmas pyjamas ffs 😡. Pisses me off when people start talking about it in sep/Oct and you’ve got this scraggy bitch starting in July!
She’s definitely after a collab I reckon.

NotaHincher

Nikki is throwing massive shade again 😎😎😎 by posting hanna doing something on her stories! I bloody love Nikki

• Heart

Hello11hello

I would love to know what people think of her and brookblessher from that way? I reckon they walk around like there shit don’t stink and can imagine her making a convo with the cashier saying I have all these folllowers I’m an influencer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Beggy: *dusts candles with already dirty minging old make up brush* "look can you see the dust coming off?"

Errrrr no, Begs, that is shit flying out of the already dirty brush you are using to wipe the bastard candle with 🤮

Reactions: 13

Badaboom

VIP Member
When she is showing the stuff from Home Bargains she actually says I didn’t actually need anything! Then why the F* did you go in? It’s not as if there is a deadly virus about or anything 🤦‍♀️

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe she’s decorated that room again for content! Her whole house is going to be that blue before she goes back to work
Why does everything always need to pop aswell? Painting those frames hideous! Also has she painted the candle sticks from Nikki again?
Pop just reminds me of her NHS balloon rainbow 😂🌈🎈

• Haha