Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejt26

Beggy colour blind again, those feathers Navy errr no beggy they look a bright blue

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dexy

VIP Member
So many people out there won't even want to celebrate Christmas this year.
Lots will be missing family members lost to Covid, so many won't even have jobs to go back to with no money and zero idea how they will afford Christmas yet this money grabbing, self centred cunt is sitting there ramming christmas down everyone's throats in fucking July.
I seriously wish she would just fuck off, I can't fucking stand the selfish, thoughtless arsehole.
Totally agree. Everyone I know is just taking this time one month at a time. No one can say how it’s going to go. There could be a second spike for starters or it could come back in Winter. So much uncertainty regarding businesses and jobs. No one is thinking about bloody Christmas.

• Heart

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
New thread thanks to @GossBoss with 35 likes

It looks like her curtains were more than £150 as the screenshot she posted was £150-£250. I’m guessing she went for the 90 drop ones so would be ££££. I don’t listen to her stories with the sound on anymore so apologies if she said how much they were!

• Heart
  • Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
The first reply to the lady was very abrupt, I wish I had thought to take a screen shot. Not very nice at all. Saying along the lines she nos how bad it is she don’t t need telling !!!!! But then deleted that comment and added a softer reply. Beggy is a bitch, no two ways about it. And a nasty one at that given half the chance, but she don’t like to show that side to the dumb followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hello11hello

So. You promote the girl who gifted you paintings and then show all your followers how to make your own.

Who watched the video 🤣 the DJ fucked up at the end cause that mix was as bad as her

Star is born

VIP Member
She addicted to Instagram stories, and actually thinks she’s famous.🤣 Thank god the birthday shoutouts have stopped 🙅🏼‍♀️

To open your eyes 1st thing and update insta without a wash, teeth or wee means your addicted. It happens to lots of kids, but she’s not kid, neither is she a influencer. That vase is bloody awful 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She’s just got lucky with a large following mostly bought 🤥

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who'd want that crusty old fanny spitting out birthday wishes to them?
If anyone pays for that they deserve a slap!!

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Beggy....
Stop mentioning Xmas, stop buying shit, stop wearing black bras under white tops, stop updating us on every minute of your boring mundane life.
I can’t even watch her for the car crash content Atm Cos there’s none! 🙄

And stop eating your half mayo half salad cream coleslaw with beans you manky dirty tramp.

• Haha
  • Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
Annoyed with this woman, getting money from the government while furloughed just so she can swan around buying crap from numerous shops every day while key workers, myself included, have carried on going to work keeping the country running.

• Heart

Venlicon

Chatty Member
The mattress topper has arrived. I wonder what size she needed? 🤔
No idea as she’s never told us the size of her bed

That rug she bought reminds me of the Father Ted clip, ‘these cows are small, those cows are far away’
Maybe she was only using her one eye looking for ya when she ordered it.

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
Morning....yeah....its Saturday... yeah....feels like a Sunday.....its dull and raining here....erm , just another pottery day today as I'm still furloughed 👍 so yeah...
Jason still in bed, Brookeblessher is at work today...yeah
Make myself a cuppa tea, so yeah....scratch scratch

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Did a story about ordering fish and chips and taking Dolly for a walk......26 minutes later comes the next story, been for the walk, had the fish and chips and sat ready to chat more shit to strangers.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mememe20

I’m so annoyed that buzz have said HER front room inspires the t shirt design when it wasn’t her idea she stole a lovely artists design😫

• Angry

obviously....

VIP Member
Am i being thick here, shes not self employed, why does she need an accountant?? Ebay swipe ups is not a job you rattle tooth spaniel tit arsewipe
Another reason why I suspect she's doing insta as her job, or Brooke is just renting a chair in a salon, or going mobile.

Has anyone messaged her about this Christmas shit? 3 Christmas films she's watched today....roughly 6 hours of life wasted....6 hours that could have seen her travel to her son and see her grandchild.....stay a few hours then drive home. But no......this cunt would rather watch Christmas films

• Heart
  • Wow

Leita

Chatty Member
hello suppliers I’d like to be gifted a memory foam mattress... or a topper. Between the furlough thumbs up and the mattress- spending more money. I’m frazzled. Especially after working all of lockdown and working more hours, I see someone who is so self centred and tunnel visioned.

Yes Becky quality costs

edited to add - Menopause convo is back... trust me. You’ll know when that beast hits!

NosyCow63

Reed diffuser, need to change my sticks, you can buy spare sticks. You mean the REEDS in your REED diffuser Becky?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha