Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason's back for lunch, he's just putting his bike in the garage...

WTAF??? I mean, c'mon, who wants or needs to know that useless piece of information?

Her content is drier than a Nuns fanny! 🥴
Jason's back for lunch, he's just putting his bike in the garage...

WTAF??? I mean, c'mon, who wants or needs to know that useless piece of information?

Her content is drier than a Nuns fanny! 🥴

You mean her mouth in her morning videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
New Thread title :
Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ. She’s changed the whole bloody room. What’s wrong with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There's SOO much stuff, but I much prefer the colours! Although her house does have a lot of blue, that will be the bedroom getting changed.

Reactions: 9
All a bodge job, it must look awful close up
and she’s sprayed the Nikki candlesticks again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Much prefer the colours - the clashing shades of raspberry were vom!
I wonder if Jason goes for a bike ride and wonders what colour the house will be when he gets back - she’s actually mental.
imagine repainting a whole room and 90%of its contents every 3 months just for gram content.. she needs a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s like 60 minute makeovers been in!! Paint over paper🙄 Nothing goes with the ginger floor. Having said that I do prefer it to the raspberry, wonder where all those accesories will be going🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who paints over wallpaper 🤢 but change the flooring and that horrid sofa also the tv unit and console table .....that sofa is too large for that room considering she never in it.........and so the pink decorations are gonna go under the stairs woth the rest of the crap

• Haha
It looks a lot better but does look like it could have done with another cote. Isn’t that unit from the hall? Wonder what crap she’s replaced it with x

Another rushed job. Why not take your time and enjoy the transformation ?
It does look better, but anything would look better than that pink! Where have all the accessories gone? What a waste all those pink Christmas decks have been. She now has three blue rooms?? Or does this mean one of them will have to be changed?! She gives me a headache.

So much for waiting until after Christmas!
We all knew that was never going to happen? She couldn’t even wait a couple of weeks for Ikea to deliver let alone a few months.

Reactions: 14
That’ll all be redone again before Christmas... where’s her monstrosity of a tree going to go now???

Reactions: 5
She totally put the shelves and furniture back on tacky paint - no way she waited for it to dry... defo a 30 min makeover job!

She’s made a canvas the same as the hand painted prints some poor girl gifted her at £100 a pop rather than buying new ones from her.
So now her sitting room looks identical to her scout hut and kitchen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean we all knew she wasn't going to wait till Christmas. She's so full of tit. I see Nikki's candle sticks have been horrified again.
Are you supposed to paint over wall paper?

Reactions: 7
I've been working since 7am and not finishing till 8pm tonight but judging by all the comments on here I've got to take a little break to go look now 🤦.

I mean after all, we all gave her the Idea in the 1st place.
Nikki + Aileen gave her the motivation as they're doing things and getting loads of praise. She can't be left out can she ... Just unfortunate that Beggys suppliers are £land and B&M 🤣 🤔

Who paints over wallpaper 🤢 but change the flooring and that horrid sofa also the tv unit and console table .....that sofa is too large for that room considering she never in it.........and so the pink decorations are gonna go under the stairs woth the rest of the crap
Painting over wallpaper with a dark colour will show up every single imperfection underneath. Hey ho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Leicester back into lockdown for 2 weeks, first of many I reckon she says....Felixstowe be next Becky and you will be the one responsible! Nipping out for bread and milk ever 3 seconds and having the most appalling hand hygiene. So yeah!
I'm from the affected area of Leicester and I'm gutted. I teach and our little ones finish tomorrow.

What is the point in mentioning a colour to the jumper, you have a filter on for everything!
And I have never seen someone apply makeup so aggressively
Two in one. She exfoliates whilst applying!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.