Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is scared of him or she wouldn’t spend so much or do stupid things like nail the cheap Ivy trellis to a brand new shes...

Reactions: 3
I adore the fake evans account has totally brightened up lockdown and put a smile on my face 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Looks like she as behaved because her mum and THAT was there 😂 she don’t want to look bad infront of that does she lol, she wants to be invited to the next baby shower lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would like to thank becky. Today I have been out and bought several anti ageing lotions and potions.I'm 35 and as I look quite young I have never really thought about it until following her I dont want to look 60 in 6 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.